From the Back Cover
"Breakthrough Triathlon Training will help you connect with that deep love of the sport that can be your greatest weapon for success."
--Lance Armstrong, from the foreword
Get on the journey to peak performance with this inspirational training guide
From former top-ranked professional triathlete and thirty-time winner Brad Kearns, this simple and refreshing guide to reaching your personal best will help you discover your own abilities, identify your weaknesses, and overcome pitfalls on the way to triathlon success. Like having your own personal trainer to guide and inspire you, this unique book covers much more than just physical conditioning, giving you the mental preparation and toughness you need on the road and in the water.
Using a holistic approach as he addresses every level of the sport, Kearns shows you how to:
- Use the power of pure motivation to perform at your ultimate potential
- Train your body properly for peak performance
- Discover the secret regimens of top endurance athletes and how to make them work for you
- Design a personalized weekly, monthly, and annual training schedule
- Give every single workout a specific purpose to avoid burnout
Filled with sample exercises and flexible workout schedules, this inspirational guide helps you fit the demands of triathlon training into everyday life--and enrich the way you live every day.
About the Author
Brad Kearns is a noted speaker, author, and coach in the fitness world. During his career as a triathlete, he was one of the world's top-ranked professionals, amassing more than thirty wins worldwide on the pro circuit. He lives in Auburn, California.