Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 20, 2010
Exceptional value, as the information is helpful, timeless, cleanly practical, and promotes ideas and brainstormimg. The bald outlining of household tasks to arrange, or to consider, presents the glimmer of scariness about your new lifestyle on the horizon, but 'in a good way' - it helps you to 'get on board', but also to suddenly feel less adrift, more hopeful and more actionable. I only wish I could find it in paper form, as many caregivers are not digitally connected!
on May 14, 2012
This little book proved to be very useful with its easy to understand practical tips and more so its brevity. I went through this booklet in 5 minutes and can truly appreciate the advice given. I wish the author and his wife a full recovery.
on January 16, 2013
I really did not expect much for $6, and I got just that, not much to it, sorry...took me 5 minutes to get through it, nothing of any real substance, I would not waste the time and effort for this one...there are many other good ones out there, but this one is lacking a lot in my opinion.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2013
My daughter was going through breast cancer treatment when I read this book and thought it was pretty light weight for the cancer treatment she was receiving, and not helpful at all,
on January 17, 2014
No new relevant information. Common sense stuff. Waste of money...my husband was hoping for a way to be more emotionally supportive.
on February 17, 2011
I got this book(let) because it was only [...] cents, but it's overpriced at that. There are good books on the subject that are really helpful, like "Breast Cancer Husband", but this is basically a short essay telling you to be nice and pray. Everything else in it is common sense. At a time when you need help don't waste your time with this.