5.0 out of 5 stars Big friendly buttons
They are bigger than the description said but i was hoping they would be. I wanted a big friendly button, cancer is scary and sometimes having the friendly support can make it a little less.
Published 12 months ago by April

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big
The buttons were too big! The buttons were too big! I'm just trying to put in enough words for your system! That's stupid!
Published 16 months ago by Laurie

5.0 out of 5 stars Big friendly buttons, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Lot of 24 Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Metal Buttons Pins (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of 24 Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Metal Button Pins, July 13, 2013
The pins are bigger than I thought they would be. I was surprised and am Very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 1, 2013
They're your typical buttons, but they're sturdy and fun to wear. A 24-pack is a little much, but I wore them for a breast cancer awareness event and they were perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, November 17, 2012
They were a pretty nice size, affordable and sturdy enough for kids to use. I will buy more next year. They get my recommendation.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, May 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Huge, May 6, 2014
These pins are huge! I've check the item description and it no where sates they are that big! I needed small pins for lapels! These are too big for lanyards or lapels! Cute pins though! Very nice color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 10, 2014
Metal Buttons are beautiful!! Bigger and even nicer than I thought they would be. We are very Happy with this purchase.
Fast shipping as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected, December 25, 2013
Ms. KV (California, USA) - See all my reviews
These buttons were larger than I expected which was awesome. From the picture I thought they were the standard 1" diameter but these are actually about 3". We used them for our workplace Breast Cancer Awareness campaign and everyone loved them. The package had four of each design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, December 23, 2013
I am a team mom for my son's 9 year old team. I gave these out to the parents in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. They are large, durable, and good quality. No complaints...will order again.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice buttons but a bit disappointing, October 19, 2013
I like the statements on these buttons, however, they are not packaged in a way that protects them from getting scratched and a little dented. They are still okay to use for the purpose, but I hadn't expected them to be what I would class as 'seconds'. The color quality is good.

Lot of 24 Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon Metal Buttons Pins