Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 24, 2011
This is well made and this size is tall enough for a women's gown, or for pants (hanging straight from a hanger specifically made to hang pants, of course).

Material is indeed breathable and the cut is capacious -- might be able to stuff two suits or gowns without inducing wrinkles.

Notice that what appears to be a window is in fact a plastic sleeve --so you cannot see the contents. This sleeve is in fact (I suppose) a small plastic pocket to place a card or a folded piece of plastic with the contents written down. Because of the fact that this is not a window, this product gets four stars.
on May 21, 2012
The zipper broke on the bag before my second trip. While I purchased this garment bag about nine months ago, it hasn't seen much use aside from one trip last October. I would very liberally estimate that I have used the zipper about 12 times until yesterday when it stopped working properly.
on August 29, 2013
I ordered three bags from SportinDoc which were listed as 54" Garment bags. They were very nice, good quality bags. This bag is NOT THE SAME, yet Amazon redirects you to this bag, by Bags For Less, because the one by SportingDocs is out of stock. This is a Bait and Switch. I went to my last order,clicked on the link for the bag that I bought, so I could reorder it. I got this bag instead, it's not as good and Amazon is scamming on this item. Yes, it's my fault for not realizing it was the same seller, but when I click the link from my previous order, you'd think they'd just tell me it's out of stock, not switch me to another item that is different. This is poor business by Amazon, and the bag is only mediocre at best.
on April 2, 2015
First let me state mine did not come with any odor. Second, the bag was much too long for my suit as you can see in the pictures. I placed my foot by the bag in the one pic to show how much extra room there was. My foot measures 12" so there was roughly 2 feet of unused space. If you were to walk with the bag as it is it would drag on the floor.

Now to share what I did to make it great. Simply fold it up to the desired length of coat and place clothespins throigh the side. This will create a pouch on the back you can carry shoes in and also saves space in car/closet.

I knocked off one star because the description listed the hanger opening as being reinforced. This is not the case. It shares the same double stiching that is used along the bag. There is no extra material/stitching at the top.

As cheap as this product was with an investment of a penny (two clothespins) this product is great. Its done a great job of keepong dust, animal hair, and cigarette ash off my suit while driving and storing.
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 30, 2012
The garment bag did not meet my expectations. On the first use the zipper failed so I have thrown it away.
on May 12, 2012
I bought 2 of these garment bags. Waste of money. The only thing good about them is how long they are, other than that the zipper ripped off one within a week of having it and they are just so thin and cheap. You could never use these for traveling! Disappointed
on May 13, 2012
Amazaon has a lot of different garmet bags and this one was priced well. It holds our new suits and has normal material and zipper. I have no issues with it and would buy it again.
on January 20, 2012
Bought this to hold a dress and suit and does that perfectly, is great breathable material and folds easily for storage. Great item
on November 21, 2012
It turns out that I was able to fit much more in this bag than what I expected. Would definitely recommend to others.
on March 5, 2015
This bag is great for my needs. I needed a garment bag for my son to put all his costumes for his school play. This bag was just right and you can't beat the price. The length was long enough for coats/pants, it fits multiple outfits, and I like the clear vinyl window on the outside to put his name. It's not made of the sturdiest material, but I'm not traveling with it, so I think it's great.