4.0 out of 5 stars Good garnment bag - could use a see-through window
This is well made and this size is tall enough for a women's gown, or for pants (hanging straight from a hanger specifically made to hang pants, of course).

Material is indeed breathable and the cut is capacious -- might be able to stuff two suits or gowns without inducing wrinkles.

Notice that what appears to be a window is in fact a plastic sleeve...
Published on June 24, 2011 by EngineerDude

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke on second trip.
The zipper broke on the bag before my second trip. While I purchased this garment bag about nine months ago, it hasn't seen much use aside from one trip last October. I would very liberally estimate that I have used the zipper about 12 times until yesterday when it stopped working properly.
Published on May 21, 2012 by shintern

4.0 out of 5 stars Good garnment bag - could use a see-through window, June 24, 2011
This review is from: New Breathable 54" Suit/Dress Black Garment Bag by Bags for Less (Kitchen)

Notice that what appears to be a window is in fact a plastic sleeve --so you cannot see the contents. This sleeve is in fact (I suppose) a small plastic pocket to place a card or a folded piece of plastic with the contents written down. Because of the fact that this is not a window, this product gets four stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke on second trip., May 21, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Garment bag, September 30, 2012
The garment bag did not meet my expectations. On the first use the zipper failed so I have thrown it away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste the money, May 12, 2012
I bought 2 of these garment bags. Waste of money. The only thing good about them is how long they are, other than that the zipper ripped off one within a week of having it and they are just so thin and cheap. You could never use these for traveling! Disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars more than I asked for, November 21, 2012
It turns out that I was able to fit much more in this bag than what I expected. Would definitely recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmet bag, May 13, 2012
Amazaon has a lot of different garmet bags and this one was priced well. It holds our new suits and has normal material and zipper. I have no issues with it and would buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same Bag, August 29, 2013
I ordered three bags from SportinDoc which were listed as 54" Garment bags. They were very nice, good quality bags. This bag is NOT THE SAME, yet Amazon redirects you to this bag, by Bags For Less, because the one by SportingDocs is out of stock. This is a Bait and Switch. I went to my last order,clicked on the link for the bag that I bought, so I could reorder it. I got this bag instead, it's not as good and Amazon is scamming on this item. Yes, it's my fault for not realizing it was the same seller, but when I click the link from my previous order, you'd think they'd just tell me it's out of stock, not switch me to another item that is different. This is poor business by Amazon, and the bag is only mediocre at best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 20, 2012
Bought this to hold a dress and suit and does that perfectly, is great breathable material and folds easily for storage. Great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for storing, November 27, 2011
Rich L (Northern, Illinois) - See all my reviews
These little bags are perfect for storing clothing items in my closet. I got two for my mom to store her dresses in and she is beaming with joy over there performance and quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Suit Bag, July 13, 2011
Not a bad suit bag. Extra long and could fit two suits in it. Not a super big fan of the breathable material, as my only concern is if liquids get on the bag would it seep in. I should probably test it out later.

However for the price you cant beat it.