Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Breathable 54" Zipper Foldover Garment Bag with Handles and Pocket
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2012
This bag is designed to be "breathable" - that is because it is made of a potato sack. It's the type of material that can be pulled apart with your bare hands. Do not expect to be able to check this in as luggage for fear of tearing or something spilling on it would ruin your clothing. If you plan to keep it with you and just need it as a dust cover, it is perfect, otherwise, spend the extra money and get one made of canvas at the very least.
on March 12, 2013
There is cheap and there is value. These garment bags are cheap. They are not worth the small amount of $ I paid for them. First use and the seam split and it would not zipper up. I guess the lesson is these are ok to cover your clothes in the closet and transporting maybe a shirt and jacket, but anything more forget it. I have a heavier portfolio I think I will go back to.
on March 22, 2013
This garment bag was needed to take dress clothes on a plane. we took it as one of our carry-ons and it was very lightweight and easy to carry with our other luggage. you can fold it over and there are handles so you can carry it easily. there is also a zipper pocket for things like passport, books, headphones, etc. This bag has plenty of room, we put in a small wedding dress (short knee length dress) and a suit and shirt, and i think there would have been room for even more in there!

one caveat was that part of the bag was not sewn properly when i received it, but for the price, i didnt really care, i put it on my sewing machine and fixed it in about 1 minute.

this is not meant to be tossed around with checked luggage, but is perfect for a carry-on, or taking in a car. there is a hole so that you can have the hangers pop out, and we still use it to protect our items hanging in a closet now. it works perfectly. i highly recommend this product.
on September 7, 2012
The garment bag was delivered fast. This an example of getting what you paid for it. The bag serves its purpose but is so thin it is nearly see through as well as "breathable'. It was cheap enough that it can easily be replaced if it falls apart as quickly as it seems that it might.
on April 20, 2014
This tri-folded into a size perfect to add into checkin suitcase. Material is sturdy but light enough to add to suitcase and not make much of a difference. It does have carrying handles once folded and zippered closed. Easily accommodates two full suits/outfits.

Recommend if looking for steady and lightweight option.
on January 6, 2013
This bag has served its purpose more than once now. When transporting clothes, shoes, make-up, jewlery, etc. this bag made it easy to prepare and pack for the road. I recommend this bag to anyone looking for an extra garment bag to hold miscellaneous items you'll need to transport.
on July 15, 2015
I was provided a sample product for my unbiased and honest review.

Unfortunately, I would have to agree on the poor design this bag is made with.

It is "breathable", but the trade off is that the material is also very thin.

But the price is enough to warrant buying this garment bag, you get what you pay for.
review image
on September 17, 2012
I was expecting it to be much stronger one of the straps has already ripped with only bi weekly use for about 2 months

Besides that held my suit and 5 shirts no problem
on December 17, 2012
I'm using it for my dance costumes and wanted one with a couple of outside pockets. A place to put bobby pins, earrings, and the other smaller parts of my costumes.

This is perfect for that.

It's not the most exciting product in the world, but it's working and it wasn't too expensive.
on October 21, 2014
Was surprised to receive my order way before I thought I would get!! Exactly what I had expected. It is a great garment bag to store and carry clothing items in my car and to keep from dust in my closet. Great size and the zippered pocket is very roomy.