5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Storage or Travel
I purchased this item for storage of special jackets. I love the space in the front of the garment bag to label the contents. Great if purchased in multiples as it makes storage and retrieval of your favorite items easy.
Published 18 months ago by Chic & Modern

3.0 out of 5 stars It works
Let's face it, it is a garmet bag. I would not use this for travel, but if you want to keep dust and things off of your shirts or suits it will be just fine.
Published 18 months ago by James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 3, 2013
This review is from: New Breathable 46" Suit/dress Black Garment Bag by BAGS FOR LESSTM (Kitchen)
I found this suit bag to be of a good quality and was pleased with the way the zipper moved

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Storage or Travel, December 31, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, December 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Suit Bag, December 10, 2012
Kerry Smith (West Covina, Cali) - See all my reviews
Perfect to keep my suit protected in my closet. Much needed especially when you pay good money for those articles of clothing you wish to protect...

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff with flaw, November 5, 2012
Just got it. It is new and made of good material however,the zipper is going backwards which is a flaw that I detect. but overall, it good. Hope next time will be perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect bag for vintage item fresh from the cleaners., March 24, 2013
terrific bag . just perfect for my mothers coat. at long last I have peace that it is safe from moths etc. perfect fit for the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, September 17, 2012
It did what it was supposed to do...my son doesn't wear his suit that often and this protects it in the closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one, February 22, 2013
greg (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Awesome breathable garment bag to keep your clothes protected. I bought this to keep a long jacket protected. Probably too long for a men's suit unless you are an extra long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with a great price., January 31, 2013
Rick Kleber (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
Does the job. I was easily able to get my Tuxedos and suit jackets into the bags. They are a basic bag, but they get the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Darn good for the price, January 17, 2013
I read some of the other reviews and was worried about the length so I got this in addition to the 40". Those who mentioned that the 40" is short may be correct depending upon the hanger type used. I tried the slim suit hangers from the bullseye store and didn't have an issue (40"). I actually had extra room in this one (46") but some of the suit hangers can be monsters and unless you're using space savers, you may want to try them both.

The quality is pretty good for what it is and I've got no complaints so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›