5.0 out of 5 stars Garment storage
This is exactly what the description said, an inexpensive garment storage bag. It is long enough for longer shirts or short dresses. The fabric is thin and breathable. I use it with cedar blocks to store wool sweaters.
Published 20 months ago by RAB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was looking for...
”Breathable" means the fabric is perferd. Fine for protection in your closet. Not really suitable for travel where it may be exposed to rain.
Published 16 months ago by Nancy Alvarez

5.0 out of 5 stars Garment storage, November 10, 2012
RAB "rab10" (Woodland, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Breathable 40" Suit/dress Burgundy Garment Bags (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Inexpensive Garment Bag, September 26, 2012
This is a great inexpensive garment bag - can't beat the price. Color is a deep red and material is a step higher than the cheap plastic types. Great bag for weekend getaways.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was looking for..., February 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Great Garment Bag to have., December 18, 2012
This garment bag is sufficient for the purpose of my purchasing it. It works well.
I use it for my coats and it was the right size in length and width.

5.0 out of 5 stars 40" Burgundy Garment Bag, March 22, 2014
Since I rarely wear my dress clothes, I bought this bag to keep them dust free while hanging in the closet. The zipper is good and the material is flexible, kind of like a grocery store tote bag. I believe that this item will work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
TOTALLY served it's purpose for occasional use!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value over the cheap, un-breathable plastic bags I'd been buying at the Men's shop, February 8, 2014
Looks good, breathes, great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, July 28, 2013
Choosey Shopper (North Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this to keep my coat separated on a crowded rack at work. My gloves and scarf aren't lost if they fall out of the coat pockets during the day. It also keeps my coat from picking up smells from some less than fresh smelling smokers' coats. The bag is exactly what I wanted and the price was very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, March 11, 2013
The 40" suit/dress burgundy garment bag arrived with a zipper that did not work. Amazon customer service was great. I threw the defective garment bag in the trash; and ordered a 60" gown garment bag that cost almost 4 times more. I used it one day last week for an overnight stay. I am very pleased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you expect., February 23, 2013
Described well enough to get what you expect. It resembles "neat sheet" material if you ever used that. Lightweight and seems to be well made. I would recommend.

New Breathable 40" Suit/dress Burgundy Garment Bags