5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert!
I was horrified to pull this tiny pair of panties out of the packaging. They looked 3 sizes too small. I was sure I'd never wear them because of the inevitable cut-butt look too-tight underwear sometimes gives.

Published on May 16, 2012 by amazonamante

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
I bought 3 thongs and After washed them, they frayed. bad, cheap, poor fabric. I definitely never again buy It.
Published 1 month ago by Julissa

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert!, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Breathe By Barely There Thong (Apparel)

Not these! These stretch a lot and don't cut in anywhere. They didn't leave marks (like tight underwear do) and actually felt like the first pair of comfortable thong underwear I have ever worn. I am not someone who enjoys thongs.

I'm never going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, Wedgie-Defying, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Breathe By Barely There Thong (Apparel)
I searched high and low for a comfy, breathable, affordable thong for kickboxing and exercising in. This one really delivered in all categories!

Most of my other thongs, even the most comfy ones, could not hold up to the stretching and kicking involved in my workouts. These really stood out in that they stay put, even if they get a little wedged are not as uncomfortable as other undies I've worn, are lightweight, but made of substantial, stretchy material. They felt like they disappeared after I put them on. I am a very happy customer and will be buying more of these for workouts as well as regular wear.

(I was a little disappointed about the thin blue line around the top of my taupe pair as I think it makes them look weirdly like an ace bandage, but it's a small price to pay for their undeniable comfort).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Panties Ever, December 22, 2008
the Barely There Breathe Thong is the most comphie pair of panties i've ever gotten i can't wait to get more ^^

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, November 3, 2008
fast shipping,awesome product, as descibed!! They are comfortable, guess the name says it all, Barely There.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Breathe By Barely There Thong (Apparel)
My girlfriend dared me to wear a thong because I've never worn them and she didn't believe that I would. So I found these cuz their cheap and IV never worn anything so comfy. Their not made for guys so things may fall out but they do feel barely there. I.love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, June 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, March 18, 2013
These barely there thongs are great. They are so light, so soft and make you feel like they are barely there !!

5.0 out of 5 stars fit, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Breathe By Barely There Thong (Apparel)
These are very cofortable and fit perfect.They are as the manufacturer sys barly their. You forget that you have them on as they fit so good.Definetly worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBELIEVEABLE, December 24, 2011
KILTED WARRIOR "KILTED" (WILDS OF NORTH AMERICA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breathe By Barely There Thong (Apparel)
I put these on and thought I had gone to heaven. My wife bought these for me at Christmas, when I opened them up and felt the fabric I couldn't wait to try them on. The rest is history we live in Florida I wear them to the beach to swim and tan in and get lots of comments on how the feel on me and where I got them. Most men and women are surprised when I tell them they are women's panties.

Thanks