5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 27, 2003
breathing again (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breathe Right Vapor Shot! Personal Vaporizer, 8 doses (Health and Beauty)
While doing some pre-holiday shopping, a friend and I stumbled upon Breathe Right promoting Vapor Shot at the Mall of America. They were offering a sample shot and some strips. I haven't tried the strips yet, but the shots are AMAZING! We were both a little stuffed up, as we tend to be during the winter in Minnesota. After the first breath I was INSTANTLY cleared up enough to breath through BOTH nostrils, where I'd been annoyingly, limited to one all day. No one could have pried this wonderful product from me until the last of the mentholated vapours were gone. We even went on camera with our testimonials! It's amazing! I was let down when Target didn't have this product today, when I could have just done with a Vapor Shot. I'm ordering some today! FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!! :) Happy breathing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this product back on the shelves!!!, April 18, 2007
I can not find this any more in the stores. What happen? This is a great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars miracle relief for my chronic cough, November 22, 2006
This product gave me just the relief I needed at the time I needed help! I've been trying to find it again in the stores, and I can't find it - disappointing. Would like to see this product back on the shelves. May I suggest refill tablets sold seperately?

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing, December 15, 2012
hopeful finally (Cambridge, MA USA) - See all my reviews
this really helps clear up when you have a cold, the only problem is that it's disappearing from the market and it's a little dangerous... you want to drink the liquid at the end and you cannot...
I cannot give it 5 stars because of that and the price.. too expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use product, good relief!, May 4, 2006
The Alchemist "alchemista" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I just tried this product for the first time and was impressed. It's basically a foam coffee cup with a curved lid to direct the vapors. Fill with hot water, and drop in this menthol tablet which dissolves and releases the fumes.

Gave me temporary relief which is what was expected. Easy to use product, and saves you time than doing the household trick of filling the sink with hot water and covering your head to inhale vapors.

Make sure the water is hot, mine was just lukewarm so it didn't last as long.

Rate and Discover Movies