Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 10, 2013
I just received these shoes in the mail. I followed the advice of other reviewers and got a half size larger. I wear an 8.5 and I got the 9. They fit perfectly and are very cute! I love the cut and they don't feel like they will need break-in time. They will be great with several outfits. I got the black multi-color glitters. The glitter will fall off if you're not careful with them--like don't throw them in the closet with other shoes. Highly recommended for the price these were!
on June 24, 2013
I don't really have anything nice to say about these shoes. They are cute with jeans, but everything else is a downer. The glitter is glued onto the shoe, like I could've done it myself with a pair of Walmart flats and a bottle of glitter. The glitter comes off on everything. There's no support, no cushioning, no lining, no nothing between your foot and the shoe. It fits narrow and wide and weird all at the same time. The back of the heels came unsewn the 2nd time I wore them. I'd send them back if I could. Shame bc I love a good pair of glittery flats.
on August 17, 2012
I tried them on and it was like beign barefoot. Love them, comfortable, chic, on fashion. Glitter come off just a little bit, I`m not sure how long they`ll last, but for the price, I would get them in every colour they come.
on May 7, 2013
bought these for my sis in law and was afraid of the glitter coming off but she wears them everyday and they have yet to show signs of wear!! They were true to size and def worth the money, they made her very happy. She absolutely adores them!
on December 21, 2012
I got these to replace my old glittery gold shoes that I wore to pieces. If you like sparkly, glittery, golden goodness these shoes are for you. :)
on October 3, 2012
I liked these shoes, but they were a little too glittery for me and didn't match what I bought them for, but very cute if you like sparkle!
on February 17, 2013
Very sparkly :) looks just like the picture! & no glitter has fell off the shoes so far! & they run true to size!
on May 15, 2013
I normally am a size 5 1/2 - 6 never been bigger shoe sized. I got these and feel they are a tad too small. They are do able though and plan on wearing them for my wedding reception. Hope they will be more comfy after words.
on May 14, 2014
Shipped quickly, lots of sparkle, CUTE. Great for my prom, I walked around in them all day and danced all night. I felt like I was barefoot. So comfy, no blisters.
on January 21, 2013
I am a glitter lover and this shoes are just PERFECT. They aren't like the most comfortable shoes in the world but they look really nice.