5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
I got these to replace my old glittery gold shoes that I wore to pieces. If you like sparkly, glittery, golden goodness these shoes are for you. :)
Published 24 months ago by Davs

1.0 out of 5 stars Narrow and cheap
Published 18 months ago by Stephen/Stacey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, December 21, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Narrow and cheap, June 24, 2013
I don't really have anything nice to say about these shoes. They are cute with jeans, but everything else is a downer. The glitter is glued onto the shoe, like I could've done it myself with a pair of Walmart flats and a bottle of glitter. The glitter comes off on everything. There's no support, no cushioning, no lining, no nothing between your foot and the shoe. It fits narrow and wide and weird all at the same time. The back of the heels came unsewn the 2nd time I wore them. I'd send them back if I could. Shame bc I love a good pair of glittery flats.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Breckelle's Cherry-04 Slip On Basic Classic Ballet Flat (Apparel)
I just received these shoes in the mail. I followed the advice of other reviewers and got a half size larger. I wear an 8.5 and I got the 9. They fit perfectly and are very cute! I love the cut and they don't feel like they will need break-in time. They will be great with several outfits. I got the black multi-color glitters. The glitter will fall off if you're not careful with them--like don't throw them in the closet with other shoes. Highly recommended for the price these were!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Glittery, October 3, 2012
I liked these shoes, but they were a little too glittery for me and didn't match what I bought them for, but very cute if you like sparkle!

5.0 out of 5 stars dream glitter ballerinas, August 17, 2012
I tried them on and it was like beign barefoot. Love them, comfortable, chic, on fashion. Glitter come off just a little bit, I`m not sure how long they`ll last, but for the price, I would get them in every colour they come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, February 17, 2013
Very sparkly :) looks just like the picture! & no glitter has fell off the shoes so far! & they run true to size!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, May 7, 2013
bought these for my sis in law and was afraid of the glitter coming off but she wears them everyday and they have yet to show signs of wear!! They were true to size and def worth the money, they made her very happy. She absolutely adores them!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 2, 2014
Way too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and just what I was wanting to fancy up an outfit., June 15, 2014
I ordered my reg. size nine and they fit wonderfully. I have narrow feet and I just walked around in the house with them and they fit great. I just came back from a trip that I walked everyday everywhere and my feet are tired, but just in the house with these shoes and they seemed great without any pinching.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 29, 2014
It's nice but to small for my usual size..I just wasted my money..I don't wanna buy any more. It's sad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›