4.0 out of 5 stars Cuuuute boots!
Published 22 months ago by Luckylefty626

2.0 out of 5 stars Nail sticking out of the insole!!! and COLOR ADVICE
The exterior and fit of this shoe is surprisingly fabulous and at the price its a steal!

Published 11 months ago by kwong29

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuuuute boots!, February 1, 2013
These boots looked really cute online and so I gave it a shot and bought them in my regular size. They are definitely true to your regular shoe size, so whatever you are normally, I suggest getting that same fit. They are very comfortable for walking around in and the grey color really goes with a lot of different clothes. The only problem is the bottom of the front part of the shoe is a little slippery so I have to be careful walking around on waxed floors. I have had these boots for maybe 2 weeks and already have had many people compliment them! Besides slipping and sliding (which can be fixed by putting electric tape on the bottom!) I live these shoes!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nail sticking out of the insole!!! and COLOR ADVICE, December 27, 2013

However, with the lower price comes lesser quality. My boot arrived with a nail that was sticking out of the insole, luckily i slowly tried on the shoe with thick socks so my foot i wasn't punctured or anything but it could've gotten bloody. The seller refunded me with no problem. I re-ordered a pair and am now happy with them, i think the quality will hold up for at least 2 seasons with average wear.

*NOTE on COLOR/MATERIAL choice: If the material of the shoe looks shiny in the picture then its really shiny in person and a little cheap looking. My advice is go for a color thats more matte on screen for a higher quality look at a cheap price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but watch you step, November 26, 2013
The boot looks great. I get compliments all the time. It does not look cheap and are easy to walk in. The only thing I can say that is a negative is, that the show is a pit slippery in the front. So watch you step. Otherwise I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars sleepery!, July 17, 2013
just watch out for hard floors or you will fall! other than this I really LOVE the style of the boots! great with dresses too!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, November 22, 2013
These low heeled boots, are stylish and so comfortable!!! They match with leggings and skinny jeans. I bought them in taupe too!!
Very highly recommended!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the style, not the boot construction, October 23, 2014
I adored this boots, got a lot of compliments, but the boot itself it not that well-made, even for the great price. They were very comfortable, but after about a month, the sole cracked right at the vamp. Although that made walking in even slightly damp conditions (somehow even the wet from a sidewalk, without rain, got into the boot) impossible, I wasn't that concerned because it was the end of fall anyway. However, as I pull them out for this season, the front sole has begun to pull away from the inner sole material, and because of the stress, the inner sole has started to split. I've tried tape, but it wears away quickly and off the sole, which seems like hard cork. Maybe the cold or wet compromised the strength of the material.
The laces are a bit over-long and the back of the heels have worn away significantly, but that's normal wear-tear. Anyway, they fit true to size, and are a good-looking boot, but not that durable--keep away from water!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, November 12, 2013
This is a great price for combat boots when most are $100 or more and they basically look the same. The faux leather does squeak a little though, but that is not something to complain about when I paid such a cheap price for them. If the laces are too long wrap them around your boot once and then tie them, the laces won't look as long that way. I am usually a 6.5 and I had ordered that at first and it was way too big, even with thick socks. If you are a half size, go to the whole number size. I bought the six and they fit perfect. I wear them with lace topped socks and they look so girly and feminine. These boots have quite a bit of room in the foot area so if you have wide feet, this would be fine for you. I like it that way though because some combat boots I have tried on have been too tight on my foot because there was not enough room in the foot area, but the size was fine. They don't look cheap, and the faux leather almost looks like leather that no one would notice that they are not real leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, especially for the price!, August 8, 2014
My sister stole my other pair of mid calf boots and since I was on an Amazon binge, I came across these.

To be honest, I was extremely skeptical because the previous pair I purchased was from forever 21, and because I spent $30 on them, I convinced myself I liked them, when really I was pretty glad my sister took them - it meant a new pair! So I saw these and was like "$16 boots? It can't be." But going through the reviews - the good, bad, and in between - I went ahead and bought them. And I must say I'm glad I did!

For one, they came in on time. Next, I bought the grey ones (because they were the cheapest!) and to my delight, they were true to color, and not at all cheap looking. And most importantly they were true to size.The 7.5 fit perfectly! It's not too big and not too tight. When I walk, they don't feel stiff, like my legs are trapped or the boots need to be broken into. I've gotten so many compliments and people asking where I got these fantastic boots and I just say "Oh these? I got them from Amazon" ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars The bottom is too hard, March 25, 2014
When I walk on hard surfaces, it is noisy and sometimes even excruciating when there is sand on the ground. Otherwise they are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using for a hip hop routine, December 23, 2013
Katherine (Syracuse, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This boot was required by my daughter's hip hop teacher for a routine. It is comfortable, and has a handy side zipper, so she can adjust the lace fit from the front, and then leave it, getting in and out of the shoe using the zipper. She plans to wear the boots after dance season is over.

Breckelles Women Georgia-72 Boots