Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breckelles BD49 Women Crinkle Leatherette Round Toe Riding Thigh High Boot - Light Brown
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 10, 2014
These just arrived today, and I couldn't be more thrilled! They shipped within three days, which I appreciate because I have a con coming up soon. The quality is flawless. They are easy to get in and out of and fit perfectly. The color is spot on for my SNK cosplay too! Thank you~
on October 6, 2014
Ordered for standard shipping on the 3rd and was surprised to see it delivered today. The package itself had a sticker saying it was "prioritized mail". Not sure what happened but that was pretty cool.

The shoebox was incredibly beat up (I was scared for a moment) but found the boots themselves were pretty good quality (for it's price). Aside for a small chip on one of the soles, the boots look exactly like the picture. They're incredibly comfy and light to wear. Beware though, the boots are very true to their size and if you're the type of person who likes a little more room inside i'd go half up. They're kind of noisy when walking around but that never bothers me.

I might as well state that I bought these for my Attack on Titan cosplay. They absolutely can also be worn for everyday use. In fact, i'm probably going to wear them tomorrow. ;)
on September 19, 2014
I got my pair of boots right away. I couldn't be more happy as this was one of my first Amazon purchases ever. They are roomy inside for thick socks or to wear them over pants. Now it is up to the test of time to see the quality but I am sure they will be great for many months to come!
on February 11, 2015
As far as I'm concerned, these boots are great! I ordered them for my Attack on Titan cosplay, and they're so comfortable! Granted I do love them, they have their flaws. I wouldn't wear them for too long because eventually they just start to get a little too warm and my ankles rub against the sides. The arches also are lacking in support, but that can be fixed with cheap insoles.
on March 25, 2016
The boot hits just under my knee cap, as opposed to actually being fully over the knee. The material does look realistic enough like slightly distressed brown leather. My calf measures 15.5 inches and the boot fits fine over jeans. The back top of the boot is somewhat awkward feeling when it hits the back of my knee. I measure 8 C or D and the size 8 fits fine.
on December 20, 2014
Great, it looks exactly like the picture, came in time and very fast shipping, ordered it the 14 and got it the 20th C: i'm very happy with these boots i'll use them for my Attack on Titan cosplay and they are great for that if you are cosplaying a character from that show. They are very comfortable too! I love them ♡
on October 21, 2013
The product is great and fits comfortably, and can easily be put on and taken off. They are not made cheap like other boots.
on July 24, 2015
Got exactly what I paid for. Delivery was fast and got it within a week after I bought it on here. Great for my SnK cosplay. Only con i can find is the zipper. Be very careful when pulling it up as it is very delicate. The boots have a sort of chemical smell to them but it doesn't bother me at all. Just put them outside and let them air out a bit. Other than that I was very pleased with my order. Thank you!!
on July 8, 2015
First off, the shoes came out after the delivery date which is too late, second, i was really happy that i got them, they look exactly like the picture, but the zip wont open :/ i had to send it somewhere to get it fixed. Its somewhat large not as i expected but its really comfy and easy to walk with, i brought it for my attack on titan cosplay, its amazing
on July 12, 2015
Boots are awesome! I'm using them for my Attack on Titan cosplay. Only thing is it has no traction, so when I tried them on I felt like I was going to slip in my living room (carpet floor). But other than that I am very pleased with the purchase.