Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breckelles Women's Sandy-61 Desert Ankle Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$14.99 - $15.45+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 12, 2012
First off I'm going to say this review will sound a bit negative but I LOVE these shoes.
I ordered the color Tan in 8.5 (my usual size) and they were a tiny bit tight, but hopefully they should break in a little and loosen up on my toes. That said, I would buy your regular size.

Taking them out of the box, they smelled a little chemically which is a sign of not great material, but I guess that's what I get for paying $21.00. The laces though were pretty stiff though but I don't see that as a huge problem. The traction on the bottom isn't great so I slip a little on linoleum and floors of the equivalent, but even that is not a big problem. They aren't especially comfortable but I can get where I need to go with them with no problem but I can see my feet getting sore at the end of the day.

The color was like in the picture, maybe a little bit more dull but if anything I like it better.

Overall these shoes may be not too fancy but they are VERY cute and work well with so many outfits. If you want good-quality long-lasting shoes, don't buy these. But they're good for their price and I would definitely recommend them if you want something inexpensive.
on March 18, 2013
The shoe is attractive, is dynamic with many outfits, and fit true to size. However, the quality isn't that great. You get what you pay for though, and for $25, it is well worth it. They are very comfortable; however, they wear very quickly. The coloring (the fake suede) on the toe is already starting to come off a little. I would recommend them in general, but only if you aren't walking around much in them, as they will not last you a long time. They have a few months of life in them, maybe up to a year if you don't wear them too frequently.
on December 6, 2012
These boots look so cute online. I really wanted to love them. Unfortunately the fit was too snug and the material and make looked and felt cheap. I am still on the hunt for blue suede shoes. 1 day my boots will come...
on July 24, 2014
These are cute, fits a little snug. Probably won't be able to wear think socks with them but they are good for the price. They have an actual sole on them unlike some of the other reviews have said. Yes they are cheaply made but good for the price.
on May 8, 2015
A case of you get what you pay for... the bottoms are literally falling off after only 3 wears. Never wet from rain either, just not a good deal for me. (and I read the reviews and still bought them) So no, don't waste your hard earned $11.00 on these, if that's still the price. The comments were and are truth... add a few bucks and go to these..
Minnetonka Women's Classic Fringe Boot,Hardsole Brown
on December 19, 2014
I think this Ankle Boot lasted 6-7 Months. It looks beautiful, but the fit was small, the sole seemed poorly made. Do NOT go out in the rain, your feet/socks will be soaked. The bottom of the shot has a weird furry texture, and the "rubber" or whatever the bottom of the shoe was made of tore away so easily. Do not purchase if you are looking for something for the long run. My Dolce Vita Ankle Boots were much more durable, and lasted almost 3 years!
on December 12, 2013
I almost returned them because they felt weird at first, but within minutes of walking around they formed to my feet. They are cute and I've gotten lots of complements. May get another pair!
on September 4, 2013
first off, the taupe colour is slightly darker than is pictured, which is ok by me, I was sort of counting on that.

what i was NOT counting on was...my pair HAD A PIECE OF METAL STICKING OUT IN THE HEEL AREA ON THE INSIDE!!! so now i've got a foot injury...i assume the piece of metal (which i have now painstakingly removed with some pliers) is part of what keeps the sole on the shoe, and it was concealed beneath the cushioning pad glued inside the shoe. when i put it on and stood up, i got stabbed in the foot. ow...

they're cute, but i don't recommend these at all...for the reasons aforementioned :(
on November 21, 2013
I was impressed with the quality of the shoe considering the price. This is not a shoe that you will have for years, since it is faux suede but you may have it for two seasons depending how often you wear them. I am drawn to them and wear them 2-3 times a week since they go with all my jeans. The color is fantastic and they are pretty comfortable. Although, I put an extra arch support insole in them (but I have to do that will all my shoes).
on January 4, 2014
These shoes look really cute. Sometimes I add a liner if I am going to be walking a lot. I used the Kiwi leather sealing protector spray and I am good to go through the rain and snow. I got these in black and brown. Size 7 was true fit for me, although I could have used a bit more room for the ball of my foot as I am used to brands like Blowfish and Rocket Dog that have the very rounded toe.