4.0 out of 5 stars There are pros & cons to these boots
So first off, these boots are really, really cute. The color is true to it's picture and they go well with skinny jeans & skirts. The seller, ZOOSHOO shipped this item & the package arrived a bit less than 48 hours later. These boots (at the time of this review) are not Prime eligable.

PROS:
1. True to color & size (with a trouser sock)... see CONS for...
Published on October 6, 2012 by tirzahz

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small Beautifully Fun Boots
I was ecstatic when I found these cuties online - and amazed to learn they were available in my size. (When you wear an 11, you just go with the best of the ugly shoes you can find - apparently shoe designers think those with big feet have no taste.) I was beyond thrilled when the boots arrived - they are really cute in person! The soles concerned me a little because they...
Published on September 25, 2012 by K. Babcock

‹ Previous | 1 2 381 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots!!, November 21, 2014
Ellen Earnest (GARLAND, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I don't know if there was a mistake on the website for this price but I got them for $24.95 and now they are much more expensive - they are incredibly comfortable and so DARN cute!! I tried the boot on without socks and the heal was to big, but when I put on a pair of socks they fit perfect. Truly love these boots - I will buy more from this company. Thank you so much...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, February 4, 2014
I love this boot. This is the third pair of this style Brecelles Outlaw 81 I have bought. Have even turned some friends onto them. I love the way they look and fit. Very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, November 27, 2012
I love these boots. Inexpensive, but they don't look it. I have received several compliments. I did not have to go up a size, and I have wide feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely $44 value shoes!, March 11, 2013
They look pretty nice in the picture, but they don't even stand firm. They are slouchy and the zipper in the back is horendous! I was going to try to make them work for the sake of the hassle, but I definitely learned my lesson about trying to buy boots on the web based solely on a picture. YUCK! I will be returning them even though I have to pay the shipping costs. :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly and Small, October 21, 2013
This boot was very smelly taking it out of the box. I'm not sure if the smell would have worn off because I returned them as soon as I could. They were also very small at the top which was too small for my calves. Liked the color though.

4.0 out of 5 stars like most people here, October 16, 2014
Very cute boots... i, like most people here, ordered the half size larger... they are still very snug. The ankles are pretty big and there is no need as they zip all the way down. Over all they are exactly what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would buy them again, November 19, 2014
Great color, i ordered them in blue, not disappointed at all. Wear a size 7, but ordered a 7.5, room for socks, worked really well.They are great for being inexpensive, I wear them more often then I would have expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOT, January 29, 2014
Fits very comfortably, even on a wide foot. I took a chance purchasing shoes online, since returns were free. So glad I bought these. I've had TONS of compliments on this color as well; you can wear with so much.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, small, and saggy!, October 7, 2014
First of all, it does smell. It gives you a headache after a while, makes your hands smell bad after pulling them on, and follows you around all day. There's no way to get away from it.

I read the reports that this was too small. I rather foolishly assumed this wouldn't be a problem, because I have small feet (I can sometimes wear a size 4!) so I bought a 5.5, thinking that would give me more than enough wiggle room. Boy was I wrong. I can't even wear the thinnest of socks with these boots, and even then, my toes are getting pinched all day. My feet were sore and blistered after barely an hour.

Worst of all, the boots don't really stand tall like they do in the photo. They aren't made of the sturdiest material, so they sag around my calves when I walk, which makes them look rather cheap in my opinion.

Not only that, but after ONE DAY of walking around in these, the soles around started to scuff and peel apart. Sure these boots were cheap, I just didn't realize they'd be THAT cheap.

Overall, if you don't mind the smell, and you go up AT LEAST one size, and your calves are bigger and can stretch out the material so the boot retains its shape around your calves -- then I'd say, go for it. The colour is pretty and the stitching is really cute. But honestly, no matter how cheap these boots are, I definitely don't think they're worth it.

I'm 5'4, 100 lbs, and wear a size 5.5 shoe. Average/small calves.

1.0 out of 5 stars not ordering again, September 9, 2014
Too small around the calf area but too big around the ankles...the sole of the boot is bowed out and makes it hard to walk in having a big bump on the bottom of it.... extremely disappointed...

‹ Previous | 1 2 381 | Next ›