- Speed Weighing - Magnetic damping brings the pointer to rest with minimum amount of swings
- Operation - After placing the balance on a smooth, flat surface, slide the weights up into the slot on the respective beam (center and behind), and into the zero position.
- Zeroing - With all sliding weights in zero position, the pointer should be near zero. For exact zero, adjust the knurled knob, which is located at the left end of the beam.
- Attachment Weights - Three pre-calibrated attachment weights are included to extend the weighing range.
- Durable Construction - Three beam made of high quality aluminum alloy. The ground agate plane improves accuracy and lengthens life of operation
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player