Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breda Men's 1626-Brown Austin Screw-Cap Crown And Latch Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2013
Last summer I bought from Amazon this same watch by the same maker, except with a black band. So if you prefer this watch with a black band like I do, I'm sure that Amazon still has it. But it is an awesome watch! You'll get a lot of compliments. In the picture, the yellow face with black numbering looks gaudy, but in person it really is not. It is a soft yellow with black numbers which, when placed on your arm looks very nice. You can wear this watch either with dress or casual clothing.
on December 27, 2012
Bought four of these watches on super sale:

Breda Men's 1626-Gunmetal Austin Screw-Cap Crown And Latch Watch
Breda Men's 1626-Gold Austin Screw-Cap Crown And Latch Watch
Breda Men's 1626-Black Austin Screw-Cap Crown And Latch Watch
Breda Men's 1626-Brown Austin Screw-Cap Crown And Latch Watch

They were bought as groomsmen gifts for our wedding in April 2013. I was happy to get four that were the same model, but in different colors. These watches are awesome, for the price! Very masculine and attractive; so much so that my Fiancée is wishing he had one, too! They are a tad on the large size, which may be great or not so great, depending on your preference. We have one groomsman who has wrists slightly dainty and complained that the watch face was too big when he saw it. However, once he tried it on he decided it was not as large as he first thought and now likes the watch just fine. I think they look great!

No, the sub dials don’t work and the two buttons are non functional as well, but unless you know or you watch closely, there’s no way to tell. I think it’s rather clever that they manufacturer went through the trouble of adding those details. Makes these watches look much more expensive than they actually are.

The guys found the bands comfortable enough and they seem to sit nicely on the wrist. I thought in the picture the yellow face would be a bit gaudy, but it’s a fairly nice color in person. The black on black look is sexy, by far my favorite!
on April 8, 2014
I bought this watch because it was relatively cheap and looks good in the pictures (oh and because I share the same name lol) The watch looks decent in person, a little feminine and flamboyant, but the ladies love it.
As far as quality, it reminds me of something you would find for sale at walmart. The faux leather band is a little stiff and hard to get on, but once it's on, the watch sits nicely on the wrist. It's pretty difficult to set the time, as you have to unscrew the cap and pull out the adjusting dial, which is very small and hard to grab. For $35 you can't go wrong. But I also wouldn't spend a penny more...
on March 20, 2013
Watch was larger than I prefer, but I can definitely read it without my glasses. one, two three for five
on May 5, 2013
I was sadly disappointed with the watch it did not. meet my expectations and had it returned for credit . For
Now I am not in need of replacing it.
on August 28, 2015
The watch arrives in good shape. Nice leather bracelet. Fashionable. I get compliments each time I wear it. Definitely a must-have!!
on November 24, 2013
Big size and just an excellent watch. Love the style and feel. Great buy and would recommend to all guys!
on March 22, 2013
I gave this product a low rating because the watch band is very stiff and practically unusable. The face is too big for my wrist and just does not fit into my watch style; others may like it though.

See 1 answered question