5.0 out of 5 stars pretty
This watch is a lot nicer than the picture
I am a watch person and this is one of the nicest I have
Published 24 months ago by RaisiN

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
The watch itself was nice however the long hand was loose in the face. I guess no one checked it before shipping. I had to return it and am afraid to purchase a new one as it may speak to the quality of the watch.
Published 22 months ago by Nixx

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Breda Women's 2307-Horn/Gold "Brooke" Oversized Bezel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Rhinestone Hour Markers Plastic Band Watch (Watch)
This watch is a lot nicer than the picture
I am a watch person and this is one of the nicest I have

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, August 3, 2013
This is a gorgeous watch and is just as good quality as the MK similar one, which my friend has. I would not pay the extra money for the MK watches as the Breda watches are awesome. I now own three! I would recommend this watch to all reading it. You will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 18, 2014
I'm obsessed with this watch! It looks very expensive. My only complaint is that it's very light so you can tell it's plastic. But besides that I really love it and almost wear it everyday! Definitely worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 24, 2013
It looks nice from afar, but up close, the band is actually plasticky. So it's a decent, functional watch for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars gostei muito, January 8, 2012
Marcia Barbu (São Paulo , Brazil) - See all my reviews
comprei este relogio.
gostei bastante e fiquei satisfeita.
o produto era exatamente o que eles mostram.
muito boyden
ja usei e estou disfrutando as horas e meu relogio.