5.0 out of 5 stars terrific watch
This watch looks great, everyone thinks it is a much more expensive watch. comes in a case to keep it in and seems to be made well.
Published 19 months ago by Monica L. Borne

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
I knew when I bought this watch it was inexpensive...ok it was cheap. The band broke after 4 months of wear. Did I get my money's worth. If about $1 a week is getting your money's worth, I did. It was purchased on a Lightning Deal.
Published 15 months ago by D. Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful look but cheap, glue is holding my band together., July 20, 2013
This review is from: Breda Women's 5176-tortoiseshell Tessa Tonneau Gold Tone Tortoise Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Beautiful style that I fell in love with. Quality however very poor. The plastic is cheap and shortly after wearing it one of the link pins fell out. The plastic surrounding the pin was cracked. I took it to a jeweler who couldn't replace the extra link I had them remove earlier. The plastic was brittle. You get what you pay for. I like the look of the watch though and have used super glue to keep the pin in place and hold the link together however I have had to re-apply a drop of glue several times already.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars PESIMO PRODUCTO, January 20, 2013
Pesimo Producto.
Me siento estafado con esta compra. no lo recomiendo para nada. PESIMO!
DEVOLVER EL PRODUCTO!
Es de plastico, material barato..

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific watch, January 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, December 14, 2012
I needed a watch (or wanted) with some gold color, yet didn't want a totally gold look. I love the tortoise shell with gold. Very nice looking and easy to read to top it off!! Priced right.

Rate and Discover Movies