Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breda Women's 7224-silver .BR Penelope Oversized Chain Band Set Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 28, 2012
The watch was much larger than I expected but there is nothing wrong with chunky jewelry. The bracelet is super cheap quality and not worth wearing.
on January 1, 2013
The dials on the face are only for decoration. The metal is a lightweight cheap material and I am very disappointed with this set.
on November 18, 2013
This is a beautiful set. this is a very nice quality piece. It comes in a beautiful case, so not only do you get a beautiful watch and matching bracelet... you also get a very nice leather case (okay it may not be leather, but still very nice).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
The watch and accompanied braclet fit on the arm well. It also has an extra link that helps, if you have a large wrist like me. The quality of the pair is very good. I have designer watches and this is up there with those.
on August 26, 2013
It's a pretty watch and it was only like $15. How could I not like it. It's a tad heavy and it's a bit bigger (the size of the face and chain) than I thought would be, but it says "over-sized chain". Guess I thought that meant it was loose on the wrist. I'm an average size female so it's not too big for my wrist I don't think. I have gotten compliments on the watch when I wear it to work (I'm a bartender at a high end steakhouse.) And on that note, I haven't worn it a ton but it has no issues so far with getting a little wet (ie. turning skin colors, not working.)

Overall, great bargain.
on August 12, 2013
Quality was nice, but the watch alone was far too heavy to be comfortable on any woman's wrists. Add the chain bracelet to it and I felt like a was wearing clunky handcuffs!
on September 16, 2013
The watch is very nice and the price very accesible.
I liked the watch for my wife or my daughter, also is a very nice detail for a present
on October 25, 2013
The watch is huge and heavy plus it was broke, the lock is lose and i can not wear it.