4.0 out of 5 stars color is so gold.....
I bought it as gift. It doesn't look too gold color(shining) in the picture,but it turns out to be very shining and in gold color....
and the watch is not tiny enough for women.
Published 19 months ago by gloria

I received the watch with a missing stone and it is a mans watch instead of a womans watch. If it is a womans watch, what does the mans look like?
Published 15 months ago by patricia

2.0 out of 5 stars mans instead of womans and a stone is missing. will send back., April 3, 2013
This review is from: Breda Women's 7225-Gold Gabrielle Baguette Rhinestone Encrusted Dress Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I would consider a woman's watch., December 24, 2012
Sally (Glen Rock, PA.) - See all my reviews
As the title states, this shouldn't be considered a woman's watch. It is HUGE. In fact, the wristband is so big, it doesn't even fit me, and I stand at 235 pounds.

The face is every bit 1 1/2 inches in diameter. The size of a watch you would generally see a man wear. I don't know what world exists that women wear this, but it surely isn't in the world where I live.

4.0 out of 5 stars color is so gold....., November 28, 2012
and the watch is not tiny enough for women.

Rate and Discover Movies