4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price
Published 16 months ago by AlexW

3.0 out of 5 stars Just as described.
This is a good looking watch. At times the silicone band is a little sticky, and hard to slide off. The size and weight are not bad for an "action" watch. Very good as a comparison with the description for other watches- this is my first experience with Amazon and won't be my last ! I am ordering for my wife's birthday soon.
Published 18 months ago by Gary A Hawthorne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Breda Men's 8135-Yellow Colton Black Bezel Yellow Accented Silicone Watch (Watch)
This is a very good looking watch. Quality of case, band, etc.... is great (for the price). Noone would suspect you are wearing a $30.00 watch. The large size and the yellow against the matt black stands out. beautiful/simple/elegant dial, hands, and font. I don't miss the non-working chronograph and like to have the extra non-working dials.I would like it if The dial and hands was the glow in the dark so I could read it in darkness. Also, if you have sharp ears and live a quiet neighborhood, you might be able to hear it tick every second (although it is an extremely faint sound). When I hold the watch to my ear I can clearly hear it tick. But neither one of those is a deal breaker for me. For the price, I could not have asked for a better watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected quality for the money, February 2, 2014
For $30-$35, you can't expect much with these watches. I don't wear mine all that often, but it is still ticking a year later with no pin issues in the band. Around the office it's fine, but don't expect to smash this into a rock or something and have it continue to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, November 9, 2013
Excellent product,ireally like, i am very pleased to have made this purchase would you recommend others tobuy it. I love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Just as described., June 14, 2013
Gary A Hawthorne (Bryce Canyon, UT United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 18, 2013
This watch is nice at 1st thought it was not going to work out but once i got it i liked the color great size nice!!

3.0 out of 5 stars good deal, May 9, 2013
This watch is very big, and seems to be very good, even though I have never heard about the brand ( Breda ). but, onde I saw it, I really like. The band is very confortball also and, considering the price, it is a very nice cost benefice stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, July 30, 2014
The watch really knows how to tell time.
The second hand is very accurate whenever I'm running a close race.
Yellow, Black, White are my 3 favorite colors.
If I have to go swimming, I take this watch off because it's not water proof.
If it rains, I'm more worried about my hair getting wet.
It's for large watch loving people because it's a large watch.
5 stars for quality, durability, appearance and faithfulness.
I haven't lost it yet. It's hard to lose a watch.
Recommend to people who don't like losing watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking Cheap Watch I Ever Bought, May 31, 2014
Got this for $21 including tax. It looks great! the stop watch small dials don't work. The 2 black "buttons" on either side of the adjustment dial are fake. They're plastic stubs that do nothing. You can't even press them to make them do anything. But hey! for twenty one bucks, I'm not complaining.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what you pay, April 23, 2014
Overall a good watch. Don't expect a fancy watch because its not. As "wear about" watch its nice. The hour and minute hands move smoothly with no hesitation. The straps are super comfy (my favorite part of this watch btw). The coloring isn't bad though you can see the price quality. For the price, a good watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK quality, April 23, 2014
It is a pretty cool watch for what you pay for it. The three smaller dials are just for show and do not work. The big square buttons on the side are also for show. It is a cool looking watch but not the best build quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›