4.0 out of 5 stars Decent look for size
Published 5 months ago by boogiesurfer

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great
Mixed feelings for this watch.

I knew this was going to suffer pretty badly in the quality department. But, I really like the look of this camo watch. After searching through all the different kinds on Amazon, this to me was my favorite. It had more of a military look to it especially with the bold black case.

The strap is unusually short. I'm using...
Published 6 months ago by Tony P

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, July 22, 2014
This review is from: Breda Men's 8144-Camobrown "Stephen" Camouflage Watch (Watch)
Mixed feelings for this watch.

The strap is unusually short. I'm using the 3rd notch! Normally I'm about the 5th or 6th.

The camo pattern could be more on the lighter side for me. Bottom strap was more green camo than brown camo as ordered. It's a fabric overlay on top of a pleather band.

The crystal is a cheap plastic and the case is metallic with black paint. I can see both of them getting scratched very easily. Caution will need to be exercised...

To surmise; an attractive stylish watch at a super cheap price. Worth adding to the collection for it's uniqueness. Time will tell as far as how good the movement is. It's only my 2nd day and have not noticed any slowing down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent look for size, August 10, 2014
I work at an Army hospital, and the camo is a cool feature for the band. Very "mellow" look to the hands and the dial markings. Also a good size watch at 44mm case and 40mm mineral crystal dial window. The "caseback" is stainless steel, but don't know about the rest of the case. Weight is good for this size, but not "light." My Momentum titanium feels almost twice as heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my 14 year old nephew..., January 3, 2014
He LOVED it. I was so relieved...what do you buy a 14 year old boy? He really liked this. I was very pleased at the quailty of the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars so nice i bought it twice, January 18, 2015
this is a pretty cool watch. i bought this as a gift and i liked it so much that i bought one for myself. the only down side is that the band is starting to fringe the ends but overall its a cool watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 14, 2014
Loved it very happy with the purchase