4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, bigger than expected
Nice watch. The actual watch face is much bigger than i expected, but I rather like it that way.

The plastic band seems to be pretty sturdy too.
Published on November 29, 2012 by Colin

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
I am conflicted about this review because the watch is junk but the customer service is excellent. I contacted the customer service via email and they responded quickly on both occasions. They even sent me a free watch battery. I was putting the watch on my wrist and I dropped it (it fell no more than 3 feet) and the watch face separated from the watch!
Published 21 months ago by Joseph A. Sabatini

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, bigger than expected, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Breda Men's 9301-Khaki Ethan Tachometer Bezel Matte Watch (Watch)

The plastic band seems to be pretty sturdy too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price - Update, down to 2 stars, June 11, 2013
I never heard of a Breda watch before, and was looking for an inexpensive watch that I could wear while gardening - boating - doing my "honey do" list and not worry about it. So far this watch has met my expectations. Also the watch band is surprisingly comfortable. I gave it a 4 stars instead of 5 because I have had it now for over a week and have yet to give it a full test even though I have had it under water, hit it once, and got it dirty from gardening. UPDATE - I have put the watch thru paces and it has failed ! It leaks water, even from water just slashing on it. The black exterior of the watch face chips easily, but it still keeps time and the back cover comes off easily so I can dry out the watch - - - repeatedly !

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, April 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking warch, April 25, 2013
This watch is style and priced well it really is different from all other watches I have owned it. Has a large dial which makes it easy to read and makes it a conversation starter I highly recommend this watch

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 10, 2014
Watch stopped working 2 weeks in to the gift given.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch and stylish too!, December 10, 2012
I purchased this watch during a lightning deal and thought it looked good. I was impressed at the way it looks and feels. I've never had a big face watch before but this one, although the face is bigger than all other watches i've worn before, looks and feels very good while wearing. It's not too heavy and the metal bezel and face really looks amazing! I would recommend this watch to those who love a casual and very fashionable watch to wear every day.