Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breda Men's 9302-Black Clinton Tachometer Brushed Metal Black Sport Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2014
I very recently ordered 3 of these watches - 2 in black and 1 in blue - as gifts for my husband, son, and son-in-law. I was very pleased when they arrived in a timely fashion and the watches are really, really nice. A bit on the heavy side, but I don't know that that will be a problem. The guys should love them!
on June 17, 2014
I wasn't expecting much from this watch. That all changed when it arrived. I am pleasantly surprised with the look and quality of this watch. It's much more elaborate that what I expected.
on September 16, 2014
Way too big. Laughably too big. Good thing I only wasted $13.00 on it.
on August 27, 2014
A bargain. This is a good looking, sturdy and accurate watch. Buy it.
on October 24, 2014
Like it, received exactly what was described.
on September 11, 2014
Great watch for what you pay thank you
on April 4, 2014
Watch is just fair. You get what you pay for. Would not buy as a gift. Much better out there.

See 1 answered question