Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 30, 2013
Hi Everybody... I'd try to state my closer and personal experience with this watch.
In overall ia good watch, it is oversized but I like this kind of oversized watches, it has a nice good-looking presence.
About the 2 additional wristbands they are Ok, material is resistent and does not spell off like other cheap watches. I had trouble with one of the wristband (The Brown which it comes with) I moved out one side in order to interchenge it and it was impossible to me to get it in your place again (I tired several times to get it in again and nothing... while I was trying and trying I noticed that the inner part near the clock pin hole started to spell of... Ufffffff, I stoped trying and decided to put the black one, not big deal at all). I have to recognize that I'm not that carefully when wearing watches refers... unexpextly I shock my watc against the wall or the Door frame or the kitchen table. In one of this encounters I noticed that the black paint of the external bisel scuffed and a little scaratch showed up. Now I know I have to be carefully in order to keep the watch in decent appearance. By the price paid for the Set ($20) I'm gladly happy with this Breda Watch. I hope this feedback could help somebody else...Thank you very much from Colombia!!!
on July 30, 2014
Oversized but rather interesting looking. Problems are that time set is on left side of watch (ok if you wear watch on right wrist) and, the deal breaker for me, it is amazingly heavy -- surprisingly so considering it is a plastic watch.

Mine is also defective, running slow c. five minute per hour. Back it goes.

I paid about eleven dollars for it on a lightning deal. The current price, forty nine, is simply outrageous. My one star rating reflects current price. If it worked eleven would be ok. No more.
on August 6, 2014
The watch looks great and was very cheap. The face is HUGE. It is almost too large though the band is almost too small to fit my wrist. Definitely a style statement.

2 months later: I edited this review because the watch is performing better than I originally thought. I thought the watch was losing time (~5 min/day), but realized the giant time adjustment knob gets pulled out and turned fairly easily. The watch keeps pretty accurate time as long as the knob stays pushed in.
on June 29, 2014
I love the size and extra wrist bands included with this watch. Great for work or casual affairs.
on July 6, 2014
Paint is peeling
on August 6, 2014
It is not working. It come with dead batary or not functional I don't know yet.
on August 11, 2014
looked cheap, not very good quality.