Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breda Women's 1625-White "Avery" Rhinestone Encrusted Sleek Metal Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 27, 2014
I received this watch timely, however when I opened the box, it was just lying loosely in the box - not in the soft packaging it was supposed to be inside. Only half of the latch was there - no way to make it stay on your wrist. Other than that, it was a pretty nice watch that I would have been happy to wear this summer. Returned it.
on November 27, 2012
I bought this watch for my daughter for Christams. I checked it as soon as I received it and found that the battery wasn't working. I tried to push in the knob used to change the time and it wouldn't go in. It was stuck in the pulled out position, leaving it so that the hands on the watch would turn if it was accidently touched. I returned the watch for a new one and when that one arrived the second hand was working on and off and again the knob was stuck in the pulled out position. I returned this one as well.
on November 30, 2012
Very disappointed. It came in a box that is lined in some sort of low-quality black felt that shed all over the watch. I took it out and started to wipe it off with a cloth. As I was cleaning, I realized that the clasp of the watch was broken. Luckily, the pieces that had fallen off were in the box and I was able to figure out how to reassemble the clasp. As I am not a watch repairman, I'm concerned that the watch will fall apart again at some point. It was meant to be a gift and I don't want to give a gift that could potentially break! All in all, pretty ridiculous.
on May 27, 2014
I like the Breda watch very much. My only negative is that I couldn't get the little plastic stop out and had to take it to a jeweler to get it out. Other than that, I am satisfied with the watch. Thank you!
on August 14, 2013
I like the watch and it keeps good time, but one of the rods in the band somehow fell out and of course,I lost it, but got it repaired right away.
on August 27, 2014