Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breda Women's 2308-Gold Jordan Oversized Boyfriend Gold-Tone Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 7, 2013
This watch was just what I was looking for......I prefer white metal jewlery, but I do have gold jewlery and I needed a gold watch to wear with those pieces. I did not want to pay a lot of money for a Gold watch, knowing I would not wear it as much. This watch exceeded my expectations!!! It is very big and bold and well made for the money. I know this because one of the teachers at my school asked me was this watch a Marc Jacobs watch and I told her no....and she said "oh because that looks just like the Marc Jacobs band on their watches". I definitely recommend this watch if you want the look, without spending all that money!
on July 6, 2013
I wanted the Mk ovesized runway watch but I did'nt want to shell out $180 so I bought this. The watch looks better in person, the video & pics does it no justice. Mines came with scratches & dents so im sending it in for a exchange. Besides that every thing is good, the gold is'nt a cheap yellow color and it feels like quality. I would say it's a unsex watch because it looks good on my male arm.
on September 14, 2014
Nice looking, heavy, and sturdy, but I get an itchy rash on my wrist(s) every time I wear it. I wear a lot of costume jewelry, and I've never had a reaction, so I'm completely baffled by this. It makes me wonder about the types of materials they use to construct this low-cost product. It's a bummer, because I'd really like to wear it every day if I could.
on April 6, 2015
So I am so in love with this watch. Its perfect for pretty much any occasion. ive gotten several compliments while wearing it. My brother in law wants one for himself after seeing mines. I had to remove a few link's as I am a small woman. Took me about 10 mins to fix and I've never had an issue with it. Once mines fades which seems to be taken a while I'll oder a replacement.
on December 1, 2014
Amazing watch! It only cost me $5 to have the links taken out to get it to fit me properly. The time is always accurate, and I have been asked where I got it several times when shopping in the mall. My only qualm is that sometimes I have to resecure the latch a couple of times when I'm putting it on in the morning, but once I have it secured, it does not release at all during the day, even when it hits against my desk all day at work. Seriously impressed.
on March 20, 2013
This watch was just what I was looking for - oversize without being too masculine.
The gold tone is really nice as well not too brassy
on December 5, 2013
Can't beat it for the price. Beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I already had the white one which I love, so when I saw the gold one too, I had to have it. All the time markers are done in diamond cut design to make the face of the watch really sparkle.. The face width and thickness is exactly what I was looking for. Glad to have bought it.
on December 4, 2013
Very nice! I wore it once and got several compliments. The watch is huge, which I love. I have large hands and thin wrists so I did have to remove four of the links which was not very difficult with the help of a few online videos. I'm sure the watch stands in any mall could do it easily as well. It looks much more expensive than it is!
on April 22, 2014
I'm tall and I like big watches, I am very happy with this watch because it has everything that I like the design, size, good quality and a very good price, my engagement ring is yellow gold and I wanted a yellow watch ,but usually even the most expensive sometimes lose color, it has happened to me and i decided to buy this one, for my surprise I did not have to adjust the handle to stay perfect, I repeat is perfect!! and recommend it to everyone, I will buy the silver now thanks Amazon for the price and good quality as always
on November 5, 2014
If the gold doesn't wear down it's the best! Beautiful comfortable easy to put on and take off. Have received many compliments on it. I plan on wearing this watch daily if I'm not wearing the one I have in silver.

See 1 answered question