4.0 out of 5 stars Size is perfect!
Published 19 months ago by Waldo_11

3.0 out of 5 stars Just fine
For its price...its just okay. Might be good as an everyday watch. Too chunky and the gold is not fine looking. Not evenly plated. Face is okay but the bracelet isnt. :-( sorry.
Published 15 months ago by Apple M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Size is perfect!, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Breda Women's 2308-TwoToneGold Jordan Oversized Boyfriend Two Tone Watch (Watch)
The size of the watch is exactly what I was looking, also, the color. I've been searching for a decent priced two toned boyfriend watch for a while now and I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase. The look is identical to a Michael Kors watch my sister has... for $260 cheaper! Good thing is, you can't tell! My only complaints on it is I wish the face was a light silver instead of white and it can sound clanky. Not a huge issue though. Another review I read before ordering it was the gold ended up fading off. I can see on the bottom where I constantly sit my wrist to do computer work that there are scuffs, but so far, not too bad. I'm sure eventually, like all things that are used, it'll get more wear and tear. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the watch. Can't beat the price either!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, September 1, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., October 29, 2013
It looks good.
I am just hopping it will not change its color anytime soon.
It was delivered quickly. It is beautiful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 28, 2013
The box along with the pillow inside was dirty.
A tear right on top of the box by the words "Breda".
Seems its been sitting on a shelf for a long time.
Other than that watch was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Watch, August 1, 2013
this watch is just phenomenal, I love it! the case that brings is perfect for storage when you're not using and the watch quality is unmatched for the value!

3.0 out of 5 stars very heavy, July 3, 2013
The watch is cute. It is as was described. However, the band is very light and the watch itself (face and mechanism) is very, very heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breda watch, June 22, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. I ordered one in white and the rose and silver combination and solid gold and soon to order the silver one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars watch lover, June 13, 2013
This is sn amazing watch for the price,looks and feels like one of the more expensive watches on the market. Really impressed, am going to buy another!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 17, 2013
I liked the watch it was my mother's present and she loved too.
I recommend it. Good size and it looks of high quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its just not for me..., March 18, 2013
So it looks fab and I love the weight and look EXCEPT for the fact that it's big as hell. Its bigger than what you think. I took my sweet time buying this watch and couldn't imagine how big it really was until I put it on.

I'm a tall with an athletic build but still could not pull it off. When they say oversized, believe it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›