Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breda Women's 8147.set Emily Interchangeable 5 Band Watch Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 20, 2012
I love the concept of this watch. I own a watch with the same design - straps that simply slip in and out of the watch face- and wear it daily. The description shows that the watch has 5 bands, but you actually get a total of 6. The one issue I had was that while the watch does come with 5 beautiful croco-embossed leather straps with a slight metallic finish, the one metal/mesh strap that is included is shorter than the others with holes placed where it does not fit my wrist. I have a 8 inch wrist, so someone with a smaller wrist probably wouldn't have an issue, but it just didn't work for me. Overall, I love it, and you can't beat the deal for what is essentially the look of 6 separate watches.
on November 24, 2012
So here's the good:
The watch part itself looks very pretty and shiny.
It's easy to change bands.
The bands will fit people of most wrist sizes
The texture of the bands looks cool.
There's a color for every outfit! :)
It's easy to adjust the time.

And here's what's not so good:

The silver, black, and mesh bands look like they do in the product pictures, but the pink, yellow, and brown are more metallic. The yellow is more gold and the brown is more of a bronze. Pink still looks pink, just a little darker. The black is the only band that is matte. So if you're looking for matte bands, look elsewhere. Otherwise, they're nice and look good.

Also the little thingies that you slide the strap through once you buckle the strap (best explanation I can come up with) slide off very easily. They're fine once you've got the watch on but be careful when storing the bands because they'll come right off.

The product description also lists the band material as synthetic leather; I personally think it seems more like a plastic/foam-ish material. It definitely doesn't have a leathery feel to it.

And the one band that is mesh is kind of awkward to wear--it doesn't really have any give when bending your wrist and is a bit bothersome when trying to put on. I don't think I'll be wearing it much.

Conclusion:
Overall a nice watch. I would definitely buy this watch again. I'm fine with the metallic bands so no complaint there, but I feel like there are some pretty big discrepancies between the product pictures and description and what the watch actually is.
Hope this review is helpful! :)
Assuming this watch lasts awhile, this is a pretty good deal. As someone else pointed out, you actually get *6* different watch bands (silver, gold, bronze, pink, black, and silver mesh).

Fit: I'm having no problem. I have a 7.5" wrist, and all the bands fit. Granted, there's not a lot of band left over, but there's enough to tuck into the tabs.

I like the versatility of the different bands -- they can go casual or dressy. I sing in a chamber choir, and the black band is perfect for our concert attire (we wear all black matching outfits, with no "flashy" jewelry). And I love the pink metallic band to wear with my normal casual wear (jeans, sweatshirts).

I'll try to update this review as time passes, to gauge the longevity of this watch. I've had watches that last years, and others that quit after only a few months. Stay tuned.
on December 6, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter. Although she has not yet received it, I believe she will be pleased with the appearance and style of the watch, as well as the options offered by having different watchbands. It was also a great deal!
on January 20, 2013
I got a great price on this during the Christmas season and I love the idea of the interchangeable bands. The watch is quite elegant and I love it. I wore the silver band a lot during Christmas and while the bands may actually be leather, the color top layer is very thin - small pieces started flaking off where you adjust the band. I would buy again, but only if on a deep discount like my original purchase.
on January 7, 2013
I gave this watch to my grandmother as a Christmas gift. She loves it because (it's a beatufilu watch) and it doesn't have more than one metal band, as she is slightly allergic to cheaper metals.
on November 29, 2012
Thought this was a beautiful watch when I opened the package, still do. But in less than two weeks the battery has stopped making it not worth the money.
on December 6, 2012
I love it, especially the nice big watch with the second hands. I ordered two by mistake, and so I gave one to my daughter in-law, she loved it also.
on January 14, 2013
She really liked this watch with interchangeable wrist bands. Changes bands based on what she wears to school. Quality appears OK
on January 23, 2013
Works very well, good price, Nice gift. short and sweet would be better for the review, more words not required! Last review...