5.0 out of 5 stars Works!
You have to love Amazon prime... free two day shipping and cost competitive. These rotors come ONE TO A BOX, so if you need to, you need to buy TWO.

Nothing wrong with the rotors, they are installed to a 2008 Honda Accord sedan.
Published on September 29, 2010 by RJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for these!!
Published on January 20, 2012 by DH

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for these!!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
First, these are sold separately, not in pairs. I realized this too late and luckily so. The first one I ordered came loose in a plain brown box. The second one came from another warehouse in a sealed red Brembo box and is obviously manufactured much better, especially noticeable in the venting. I would never have known if I had ordered a pair in the first place, hence the conflicting reviews on this page about authenticity. I returned them both instead of wait for another one to arrive which may or may not turn out to be the real deal. Luckily Amazon makes returns simple and easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Better than the originals! NOT!!!!, October 24, 2010
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
My primary concern was getting rotors that would perform as well as the originals. I have a 2006 Honda Civic with 242,000 miles, so for me, performance was important. After doing extensive research, I decided to try these Brembos. They have a great reputation and the price was right. When I received them, they went on without a hitch (I won't get into how difficult the originals were to take off). I also installed new brake pads(I have been using the autozone duralast brand for over 180,000 miles). I broke them in as instructed and now I have driven about 5,500 on them. These rotors are outstanding! In fact, I would have to say they are better than the originals. They break with little effort. I will continue buying Brembo (as long as the price continues to be right).
***Updated 5/22/12***
These rotors turned out to be junk! After only 20,000 miles, I had to turn the rotors because they warped. When I took them in, I was told the rotors could not be turned because they were too thin already. What a waste of money! I will now have to buy a new set. I will stay away from Brembo!! Do yourselve a favor and buy another brand. I can't afford to replace rotors every 20,000 miles. THESE ROTORS ARE CHEAP AND LOW QUALITY!!! DO NOT BUY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, September 29, 2010
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)

Nothing wrong with the rotors, they are installed to a 2008 Honda Accord sedan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful about Amazon's parts information, June 17, 2012
Karyn (The Woodlands, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
I purchased these rotors for my 2008 Honda Civic LX sedan in preparation for replacing my son's rotors after he retuned from college. Yesterday I went to install them and with the car jacked-up and both wheels/rotors off I compared them to the factory rotors I had just removed and they were an inch larger than stock! I had to reinstall the old rotors (to go with the new pads I had already placed in the calipers) and run down to the auto parts store (10 miles) to get a new set of rotors, wait for things to cool down, and the do the rotor replacement all over again. Now Amazon tells me that I'm outside of the return window for these things! Sounds like it's time to cancel the Amazon Prime account (which, in retrospect, will save me from a lot of impulse buying).

My advice is to independently check the sizing/parts information before blindly trusting Amazon's parts advice.

I'm giving the one star because they might make for good door stops/conversation pieces at work.

Live and learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Rotors, October 22, 2010
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
I Have been looking for a while for some rotors that are reliable and wont warp as easy as the ones that my car came with. I have a 2007 Honda Accord LX 4 door and I was having issues with my Rotors. I bought some rotors that were slotted and I thought that it would work better but it didn't. So I saw that brembo had rotors for my car so I went to their website and read great reviews and I got them and since then I haven't had a problem with my new Brembo Rotors. I would recommend to get them and expect good quality for the price. Amazon needs to inform people that the picture will make them think that it comes in pairs when you order them. They sale the brembo rotors individually. That was the only issue that I had when I ordered them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rotors - but top hat rust easily, October 2, 2010
Derek (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
I have replaced my stock Honda accord V6 front rotors with these and combined with some Akebono Pro-act ceramic pads. The overall stopping pedal sensation in day to day traffic is great with smooth, fade free, pulsation free stops. In hard stops, the stopping distance may still fall short of stock Honda rotor/pads. However, by no means does it feel dangerous. It is a trade off for less brake dust and longer longevity over semi metallic pads.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Brake Rotors/Disks, August 20, 2007
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
I bought these rotors to replace the OEM ones in my 2001 Accord V6. They came in red Brembo boxes that included quality certification documentation, as well as a marketing brochure. It also contained the two screws that hold the rotor in place. The side label in the box says: "Made in Italy", and it references part numbers "45251-S87-A00" and "09.7932.10"

The first impression I got when pulling the rotor out of the box is quality. The parts are precisely machined with a bright and shiny finish. They are coated in some sort of anti-corrosive oil.

The most difficult part of installing new rotors was to remove the old ones. The two screws that hold each rotor in place have a tendency to corrode and seize. I was able to remove the ones in the driver's side by using an impact driver. However, the screws in the passenger side stripped. Therefore, I ended drilling the heads off the screws. After removing the disk the remainder of the screws came off easily by turning them by hand. Once the old rotors were off, the new ones were easily installed. I put lots of anti-seize grease on the new holding screws.

I installed new OEM brake pads as well. The break performance is great. Very smooth, no vibration and the brakes have a nice bite to them. I have not tested them hard yet because I am following the 300 mile bedding procedure labeled in the box. However, I will post an update when the time comes.

5/3/2012 Update
~30,000 miles and the Brembo rotors still working great. I realize that five years after I originally purchased the rotors they are no longer made in Italy but China instead. I believe Brembo has many rotor factories around the world. I paid ~$60/each for my "Made in Italy" rotors so keep that in mind. Nowadays, it is hard to find Made in USA rotors anymore. For two different vehicles I had great results (similar to my Brembos experience) with Autozone Duralast (Chinese) rotors. They were ~$27/piece. A word of advise is to get rotors that come with a crosshatch finish on both surfaces. This will make the brake pads seat perfectly and result in great braking performance.

3.0 out of 5 stars MADE IN CHINA, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
These rotors are made in China not Italy they do fit my car properly and have not given me any trouble we will see how they hold up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
I didn't buy this part number. Amazon no longer carries the equivalent part number for my car.

I used this model disk to replace the front disks on my '04 Camry that had begun to warp. The original disks lasted 80000 miles. These Brembos lasted only 20000 miles. They're now warped and I'm going to have to replace them again. I chose Brembo because it's supposed to be a good brand, but that hasn't been my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brembo Rotors, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor (Automotive)
My standard rotors were constantly warping, so a local mechanic said these are the rotors made in Italy for racing! Great for my HOT Jaguar! We'll see in 6 months what happens!

Brembo 25549 Front Disc Brake Rotor