Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 12, 2013
My first purchase of BRL Dark Spot Eraser was at Costco and since that time, I have been using this product for about 4 months. During the latter of this time, I have seen a significant loss and fading of dark age spots on my face and hands. So, I really do believe in this product but using it is a commitment to time and faithfully using it twice a day every day. And, that is why I purchased another package of it. Also, the purchase price on Amazon was a slightly less than Costco this time around.
on August 9, 2013
I've had melasma for 9 years and got it from birth control pills. It's been so embarrassing and I felt that it was the only thing people noticed about my face since it's the only thing I saw. I had it on my cheeks and upper lip (like a mustache! It was awful). I've had people tell me "hey, you got some dirt on your face". Seriously it was super embarrassing. I have used a ton of products and even went as far as paying $700 for a professional peel and everything was to no avail. I had given up. My father actually was the one who bought this and sent it to me... It claimed on the package that some people notice a difference in minutes. Let me tell whoever reading that it did not work in minutes however it did work within days. I was amazed that my melasma spots were indeed fading. I'm sooooo happy with this product. I will most definitely purchase this after the bottle my dad sent is gone and I certainly recommend it for others who have melasma to at least try it. I have used it on old acne discolored spots and I haven't noticed as much of a change as I have on the melasma. It's only been a week though so perhaps on those it may take longer. Seriously, if you suffer from melasma you should try this. It worked for me and I'm so much happier. I have bought many different types of beauty products from amazon or products amazon offers and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review because I'm so relieved I finally found something that worked. I'm seriously surprised at the lower reviews but maybe those are for other types of discoloration like acne scars because like I mentioned I haven't seen a huge difference in those, only slight, but I do feel after a couple more weeks those will also be much lighter.
33 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2013
I purchased this product even though I felt it was very expensive. Had it worked, I would have purchased it again. I did absolutely NOTHING. I followed the instruction religiously, and still nothing. What a waste of money.
on March 24, 2013
Have used for weeks now and do not see much change at all. But those "brown age spots" are extremely difficult. I've used laser and peels which had little impact.
on May 6, 2013
The product is just no good, a waste of my $65.00 I purchased the product from Brennan Lab.
Please, try another product don't buy.
on January 1, 2014
I have been using this for about 3 weeks and the dark spot is definitely getting lighter. I recommend this product.
on September 5, 2011
This is a GREAT product...well worth the price!! I had previously gone to the dermatologist for "malasma" on my face - and this product works even better. I WILL reorder this proctuct when I run out!!
on October 23, 2014
Unfortunately this product did not help my brown spots at all. I gave it ample time to work (5 weeks) as most products take 4-6 weeks before you see results. I have one dark brown spot on my right cheek and one very light, barely visible spot on my left cheek. It did not fade the dark spot at all and more surprisingly, it didn't even fade the very light spot. I am really disappointed! I keep reading that this product works in many magazines. However when I read the reviews there were definitely mixed reviews but I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt since it is advertised so much in magazines. Makes me wonder if we can really trust what we see in magazines now. I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones that would have good results. Unfortunately, I was not and I used this product exactly as instructed - 2xs daily and massaged it into my brown spots each time. No results at all. I would not waste your money on this product. There has to be a product out there that works. If anyone knows of any, I would be happy to hear about it. Thank you.
on August 27, 2013
I am not really sure if this product works or not. I have use it for about two months and reordered more just to give it a fair change to work. I haven't seen much differences in the spot removal aspect, but it is a good makeup to help cover the spots up a little.
on January 24, 2015
I bought this product from Costco and used it, following strictly per company's direction, but haven't seen any, I mean, any improvement.
It has been over 3 months and no sign of fading whatsoever. Sorry very bad product. This product doesn't even deserve a star.