5.0 out of 5 stars The product does work but needs T-I-M-E...
Published 16 months ago by blkcats

1.0 out of 5 stars Bremenn are search Labs Dark Spot Eraser
I purchased this product even though I felt it was very expensive. Had it worked, I would have purchased it again. I did absolutely NOTHING. I followed the instruction religiously, and still nothing. What a waste of money.
Published 21 months ago by Juanita M. Sostarich

5.0 out of 5 stars The product does work but needs T-I-M-E..., September 12, 2013
blkcats "blkcats99" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bremenn Research Labs Dark Spot Eraser-1 oz (Health and Beauty)
My first purchase of BRL Dark Spot Eraser was at Costco and since that time, I have been using this product for about 4 months. During the latter of this time, I have seen a significant loss and fading of dark age spots on my face and hands. So, I really do believe in this product but using it is a commitment to time and faithfully using it twice a day every day. And, that is why I purchased another package of it. Also, the purchase price on Amazon was a slightly less than Costco this time around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bremenn are search Labs Dark Spot Eraser, April 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Melasma faded finally..., August 9, 2013
I've had melasma for 9 years and got it from birth control pills. It's been so embarrassing and I felt that it was the only thing people noticed about my face since it's the only thing I saw. I had it on my cheeks and upper lip (like a mustache! It was awful). I've had people tell me "hey, you got some dirt on your face". Seriously it was super embarrassing. I have used a ton of products and even went as far as paying $700 for a professional peel and everything was to no avail. I had given up. My father actually was the one who bought this and sent it to me... It claimed on the package that some people notice a difference in minutes. Let me tell whoever reading that it did not work in minutes however it did work within days. I was amazed that my melasma spots were indeed fading. I'm sooooo happy with this product. I will most definitely purchase this after the bottle my dad sent is gone and I certainly recommend it for others who have melasma to at least try it. I have used it on old acne discolored spots and I haven't noticed as much of a change as I have on the melasma. It's only been a week though so perhaps on those it may take longer. Seriously, if you suffer from melasma you should try this. It worked for me and I'm so much happier. I have bought many different types of beauty products from amazon or products amazon offers and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review because I'm so relieved I finally found something that worked. I'm seriously surprised at the lower reviews but maybe those are for other types of discoloration like acne scars because like I mentioned I haven't seen a huge difference in those, only slight, but I do feel after a couple more weeks those will also be much lighter.

1.0 out of 5 stars There advertisement is false about what the product does., May 6, 2013
The product is just no good, a waste of my $65.00 I purchased the product from Brennan Lab.
Please, try another product don't buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, March 24, 2013
Have used for weeks now and do not see much change at all. But those "brown age spots" are extremely difficult. I've used laser and peels which had little impact.

1.0 out of 5 stars I believe what I received is counterfeit and a fake, November 28, 2012
The product didn't work at all and I believe it is counterfeit. I called Bremenn Labs and they stand behind their product- which has received sterling reviews- but believe I purchased a counterfeit version. It did NOTHING. I see this company has been accused of selling counterfeit products before and I hope Amazon does something about it.
Don't buy from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark spot eraser, September 5, 2011
This is a GREAT product...well worth the price!! I had previously gone to the dermatologist for "malasma" on my face - and this product works even better. I WILL reorder this proctuct when I run out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, August 11, 2013
W. Smith (Bethesda, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I have used the Eraser for two months, and it works for me. I tried it on two older spots, and on one lighter new spot, and all improved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure, August 27, 2013
MartyB (SoCal, USA) - See all my reviews
I am not really sure if this product works or not. I have use it for about two months and reordered more just to give it a fair change to work. I haven't seen much differences in the spot removal aspect, but it is a good makeup to help cover the spots up a little.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spots Still Present., February 9, 2013
I have been using the product as directed, but so far the spots remain. It makes the skin rough and dry. I will give it another few weeks to see if I need to send it back.

Bremenn Research Labs Dark Spot Eraser-1 oz