5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Helps my headaches. My lymphatic system does not work properly and I fluid "lymph" build up in my head. Which causes severe headaches. This helps move the fluid so it drains out of my head.
Published 24 months ago by Amy

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful to wear and a dissapointment
This product is an extreme disappointment.

Published 13 months ago by Darrin J. Maconi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 22, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful to wear and a dissapointment, October 26, 2013
Darrin J. Maconi (New Jersey, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
This product is an extreme disappointment.

I purchased the massager because I work 12-14 hour days consistently at a stressful job. I feel tension in my head constantly and I get bad headaches. I thought this would be an excellent solution. 15-30 minute massages every night sounded like a great idea. This purchase turned out to be a complete waste of time and money.

Several things wrong with with product:

First, it doesn't fit correctly. While the length of the apparatus moves well, the top does not adjust enough to fit properly and it is extremely uncomfortable to wear, even without turning it on.

Second, it has a single setting if you do not have the remote, so don't lose it.

Third, even when you DO have the remote, there are only 5 pre-set settings that you can choose from and aren't able to have a customized massage experience. For example, if you didn't want a vibration but wanted a pulse, there is no setting for that. Conversely, if you wanted a constant vibration, there isn't a setting for that. You have to deal with whatever pre-set routines they programmed.

Fourth, I knew it was expensive, but I had justified the purchase by thinking "If I get 20 minutes a day out of this massager for the next 5 years, and it reduces my stress, it's worth it". The product did not do as intended and is extremely overpriced.

Fifth, and most importantly, it is actually PAINFUL to wear. The massage setting is not a massage, it is a death grip. My temples hurt for hours afterwards and it crushes your skull. The top of your head does not feel like a gentle massage, it has about 50 small prongs that poke into the top of your head. The back does not have gentle or soothing massagers, they have irritating vibrations that give you a headache almost immediately.

Lastly, the entire thing is very loud and in Japanese. This whole experience was disappointing, painful, and costly. Hopefully this will save anyone else from buying this terrible product.

Returned it immediately. Assume that anyone who says this product is beneficial is hired from the company to write a positive review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
This is an excellent piece of well-built and exquisite machinery. It has helped decrease the number of migraines that I currently suffer from immensely. Albeit costly, once you receive and utilize this wonderful massager, then you will soon realize that this was worth every penny and then some.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me I guess, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
After reading all about this item It looked like the perfect idea for someone with chronic migraines and headaches.
I have TBI and cervical spine damage sustained from an IED while in the Marines in Iraq. Thank goodness Amazon has such a fantastic return policy which is very liberal and accomodating!!

It fit good and worked great even on the first charge, but just did not target the areas of pain where i needed it most. Item has many adjustments to make before using it If you want a good item to rub your temples and head (no neck massage) then this is a great item for you! Thank you Amazon for taking it back within 2 weeks!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of garbage, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
Piece of crap. Waste of money. Maybe I can figure out something to do with it. Feels like my head is going to be crushed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't decided yet... Better than doing nothing., December 14, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
The Jury is still out on this one.... I bought this to replace an Osim U-Crown2 that broke. It did a great job massaging my temples and had strong vibration at a low enough frequency that it felt very good.

Pro: The eye massage really helps, as the really bad migraines come with eye pain.
It has windows over the eyes that let me see well enough to use the remote unit during treatment.
Being rechargeable, it can do at least 3 15 minute sessions without needing a recharge.
It comes with a travel case that has room for the remote and the charger.

Con:Price!
The unit is adjustable, but if you have a large head it is harder to get on and may be too tight for some.
The bladders doing the massage don't do as well on the temple area as I'd like.
Vibrator isn't very strong, and at high frequency so instead of penetrating it's kind of "buzzy"
Charger is unusual size, so if you lose it it's useless.
NO pre loaded nature sounds like the U-Crown. It has waterfall, surf, forest, etc. I haven't tried the USB to load music on
it, so that might be better. Now I turn off sound as I don't want to hear relaxation exercises in Chinese.
While not painfully so, it IS loud enough for others in the room to hear pump and vibrators.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good with minor improvements to make it excellent, December 3, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
Very good although the instructions are not very precise. No idea what to expect in terms of temperature for instance (there are two settings but I don't see any difference, if it should get colder/warmer it is not working...). Another weird point is the girl whispering stuff in Chinese in your ears. They should record audio in multiple languages, that's not hard nor it would be expensive... But it's ok, just load it with your own relaxing music. Enya does the trick for me.
Other than that, it is indeed relaxing if you like Shiatsu (it is indeed strong massage and it takes getting used to), also the helmet needs to be well positioned and not too tight, as it will inflate and apply pressure your head.
Some people say it gave them a headache - some people call it torture, maybe it's misuse, defect, or maybe it just didn't work for them as they expected. I stay 15 minutes with this helmet on and I'm ready to sleep like a baby.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 7, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
its not massger its a kill grip and not safe for head !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
This massager is great. Does everything you want it to do. Except the pre loaded music is Japanese and not really my style. Somehow it should be able to be deleted. otherwise all good. I use use every week and have no problem at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the Breo Head Massager, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager (Health and Beauty)
I really like the Breo Head Massager. It really relaxes and loosens the neck. I have no idea what the voice is saying, so I just tune it out.

Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager