Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on May 27, 2016
I have a very expensive juicer that I never use because of the clean up! This one I LOVE!! so easy to clean up!!
on May 26, 2016
Just got the juicer today and can honestly say I am pretty impressed. Easy assembly/disassembly, quick clean up, nice compact size (I didn't want a bulky one taking up what little counter space I do have). But the best part was when cleaning I took out the pulp and it was very dry!! So I know I definitely got my money's worth of juice extraction from my juicer. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a juicer. Oh and its remarkably quiet (definitely a plus)! Enjoy!
on May 25, 2016
I gave this to my son and daughter-in-law. They have some apple trees, and will be making juice, cider, hard cider.
on May 25, 2016
Great juicer. I read a lot of the reviews and was nervous with some of the bad ones but after using mine for about a month now at less 3 times a week, I love it. The only problem I've run into is the scrap catcher fills up kind of fast.
on May 24, 2016
Its amazing ease and speed
on May 23, 2016
Perfect. I would definitely recommend this product.
on May 23, 2016
I kept putting this item in my cart deciding between this one and the next higher version. My friend had the next size but she also has a very large kitchen and plenty of counter space, while me I have 1/4 of the counter space. After about a month in my basket I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did buy this compact version, it's perfect for me. I make one container full and clean out the where the pulp is stored. It also stores nicely under my cabinet, which the other version would not. Since this is my first juicer, I'm not sure how 'dry' the pulp should be but to me it's pretty dry. Not something that is bone dry but enough that I can probably make a small ball out of the pulp...mind you I haven't tried it but may. I also juiced Kale and Swiss Chard I saw quite a bit of juice coming out. I did with the recommendation of rolling it up in a small tight ball and it worked. Not sure if it was because the kale and Swiss chard were straight from the garden to the juicer but I definitely did see juice coming out.

Now I need to find a good juicing book.
on May 22, 2016
Very happy with what I got
on May 20, 2016
First, I will say that this is easy to take apart and put together, as our previous one was not. So I really like that. I do kind of wish I had bought the slightly better juice fountain simply because it has multiple speeds and a larger pitcher. I tend to make a lot at once since I make it for 3 people, so I find that this pitcher doesn't always hold enough. It does sometimes shoot out chunks of food, but if you play around with what combinations of foods you put in together it helps with that. For example, juicing celery with cucumber helps aid with improving what you get out of your celery. Overall I'm happy with it!
on May 20, 2016
Wow!!! never thought juicing was so easy and soooo delicious. ZIP and out came this awesome juice of veggies, fruit and fresh stevia leaves!!! on my way to total healing!!!