Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 311 questions
votes
can you juice pizza Dec 4, 2013
Tastes like Pizza according to my trainer - Basil (dried) - 1 dash, ground Or fresh will vary depending on season and quality Cauliflower - 1/2 head medium (5-6" dia.) 294g Cucumber - 1 cucumber (8") Tomatoes - 2 cup cherry tomatoes optional - Garlic.
Jun 22, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Your Vita-Mix won't juice. Period. If you want to juice, get a juicer and if you want whole-food smoothies, use your Vita-Mix (although I STRONGLY recommend upgrading to a 5200--take it from someone who did). There's no reason why you can't juice AND make smoothies but your Vita-Mix isn't going to give you juice, regardless of Vitamix's hype about the virtues of "whole juice," or whatever they're calling it. I would recommend, however, that if you're going to juice you abandon the idea of a Breville and look for a commercial Champion in black (because of staining). Your juice will be of much higher quality and your juicer will last forever. You can also get an attachment for it that allows you to do greens.
Apr 18, 2012 by MacGuffin
votes
Tons of fruits and vegetables can be juiced with this machine! But, there needs to be juice in them first. Things like Bananas, maybe potatoes, and, from the sound of it, seaweed, don't have much juice to give. You may get a little, but it will probably just mince it for you. Now, apples, oranges, carrots (surprising to me), peaches, plums, pears, berries, grapes, tomatoes: so much beautiful juice. There are more. Many, many more. Mint leaf, spinach... etc. This is a fine blender, but make sure to follow the directions on specific fruits where care must be taken (Peaches have giant pits, for example).
Sep 20, 2013 by Tobwa
votes
I juice everyday and consider it a commitment. Making sure you find a recipe you like and keep up on stocking the veggies and cleaning the juicer, and it definitely is a refreshing way of life for me now. To have a change, you need to change. This is a good start.
Aug 23, 2013 by CrzRani
vote
There are few major types of juicers: centrifugal and masticating juicers. For those of you who are really serious i would recommend a masticating juicer, simply due to the nutritional value that is retained. I recommend a Omega or Breville since they are the perfect balance between quality and price. Below is a short and informative guide along with some of the best products! Good luck! http://www.nichepage.com/n/appliances/best-juicer-for-fruits
Feb 14, 2013 by Hani H.
vote
Yes, we have used sweet potatoes with no hassle. We cut them into chunks first.
Aug 22, 2013 by Jim Lutz
vote
The pulp comes out like damp saw dust. If you let the blades and machine work you get a very good yield on juice. The faster you feed the wetter the pulp.
Jan 26, 2014 by weekendrider2011
vote
vote
This one is made and sold for the US market. We use 110v here in the US. The plug is a simple two ply prong. The new one works perfectly. For now. Will wait for a few more days before I write the update.
Jan 9, 2013 by Sanja Burger
vote
Yep - but whole ones taste bad so I peel them first.
Nov 7, 2011 by Stephanie Huette
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   32   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers