Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Also, will the Breville BJE200XL process whole carrots and cucumbers?
asked by Jeff on March 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
does very well on cucumbers and carrots whole, I have not done too many carrots bur I havw put whole ones in about a inch and 1/2 in diameter, they did fine. funny thing I love putting cucumbers down there cause you do not even need to press down they kind of just grind up on their own.
sheryl oliver answered on March 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yep, easily.
Adam answered on March 28, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I tend to cut my carrots and celery in half- it comes close but for ease (and since I cut my apples anyway) I cut the carrots
Danielle Wagner answered on March 28, 2013

A
Yes it will. I add carrots and cucumbers to my juice every morning with no problems. Just feed them at a reasonable pace.
Jameson answered on March 28, 2013

A
Carrots seem to juice easier than just about anything else I've put through mine, if they're small, I can put a bunch of 4 or so through at a time. I only have mini-cucumbers, but they go right through, and I've also had no problems juicing other root veggies, it does an awesome job with beets :)
Jaime B. answered on March 28, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product