Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
vote
All of the internal pieces that do the work are metal (with some metal-based mesh). The only plastic piece is "smoothie" attachment, which I've, honestly, never used - as I'm a much bigger fan of just plain and simple fresh-pressed juice. But I love this machine. It's durable. Clean up is quick and easy. And the juice that gets extracted is so tasty! I highly recommend this product.
Oct 25, 2013 by Shayne in LA
votes
It's not a blender, but you can do soft foods like bananas and avocados.
Feb 20, 2013 by Rebecca M. Bridge
votes
No. This is not a masticating unit.
Sep 10, 2013 by Ballard
votes
Does a SUPER job with broad leaf veggies. The only thing it doesn't do really well is wheat grass.
Dec 4, 2013 by Ballard
votes
Good question! I've never used the juicer you mentioned. The motor just might be equally as strong. The problem, however, is the clean up. Check out reviews on cleaning it up. Some juicers are disastrous on clean up :(
Oct 23, 2013 by Mario Castillo
votes
110v or 220v? Feb 25, 2014
110 volt
Feb 26, 2014 by Upper Columbia Acdemy - UCA Library
votes
Since it is a rotary machine, it juices with speed. I use all of those ingredients, but it does take a lot of kale or other leafy greens to make enough. I cram everything that fits through my juicer and it grinds through it with speed and ease. Clean up is a breeze. From my research, the masticating ones are more efficient, but slower and more parts to clean. Neither were acceptable to me, so chose this one and am very happy.
Feb 26, 2014 by Pat Baril
votes
It takes a lot of greens to get a little juice. I've heard masticating ones are better, but I preferred the speed and ease of cleaning. There is lots of fibrous "waste," but I love the juice. This is a great product. Easy to clean. Fast.
Apr 26, 2014 by Pat Baril
votes
The BJE820XL Juice Fountain® Duo is a commercial-quality blender but is designed for household use only.
10 days ago by breville feedback
votes
can it do Sugar-cane? Apr 23, 2014
I sincerely cannot tell. It'll however be interesting to try it out.
Apr 23, 2014 by Abu Aishah
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers