2,109 Reviews
 (1,476)

2,940 of 2,982 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars No Comparison to ANY Other Juicer in this price range
I had the Juiceman Pro 210 juicer and now this one. I alternate between being really into juicing to not juicing at all. So a $400-$500 investment in a single gear masticating juicer does not make sense.
I am currently into a 'really into juicing' phase, so much so that I overworked the poor Juiceman juicer a while ago.
Since I had no other point of reference at...
Published on December 14, 2011 by S. Gill

3.0 out of 5 stars JE98XL Breville Juice Fountain
There are only a few reviews for this on Amazon. I purchased this machine yesterday. It was not from Amazon. I think the Juice is excellent. The machine is very easy to set up and clean.
My problem is that two fold. First I am not sure the screen will hold up for the long haul. My second is that I just juiced a Pineapple and half of it was froth. The same goes with...
Published on December 6, 2010 by Averagejoe

‹ Previous | 131 32 33211 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Make the right buy first!, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor (Kitchen)
Awesome juicer! Easy to clean, awesome look, not bulky. It's worth the money I wish I would have bought this one first before buying a cheaper juicer you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Review, April 12, 2014
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest score, I would give this juicer a 9.5. It does a great job and I have had no mechanical problems thus far. I purchased the machine on 3/12/14. The only negative for me is that is does create a bit more foam than I care for. I've notice about a cup of foam per 2 quart pitcher of juice. The purchase price was, in my opinion, quite reasonable. I use my juicer every three days. It is easy to use, clean, and reassemble. Overall, I love my juicer and am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got one and couldn't be happier., April 11, 2014
My wife and I have been looking around for the best juicer the meets our needs. The prerequisite for this was price, ease of cleaning, reliability. Size was a concern too, however it was not a deal breaker. First off this juicer looks very modern and doesn't have that typical shop vac look to it, we actually keep it out on our counter because it looks so nice. Secondly the price was almost unbeatable, although we did not get it from Amazon (we were but wanted it that day) we got it for the same price on sale. This point alone got us a quality juicer for a price comparable to the lower end ones we kept seeing everywhere. One of the most important things aside from power that makes a juicer stand out from the others is its ease of cleaning. Most juicers we found had a very difficult disassembly routine that was so tedious and required a special tool that it made us feel this might be an appliance we should just reconsider. This one, on the other hand, has to be as easy, if not easier to clean than a blender. Actually I timed how long it would take to clean the entire unit and it took less than 5 minutes to thoroughly clean it ( I wasn't trying to rush through it either) .My parents have the Jack Lalane one and it takes them almost 10 minutes to do what took me less than 5. Not only is it so easy to clean, but it is super powerful and adjusts it power accordingly. We did a range of veggies this morning and when in "hard" mode it would alternate its power to how tough the veggie was to juice. From what I've read this unit is about 3 and a half times the power of the Jack Lalane one, and it is totally obvious how much more powerful this thing is, you never hear it struggle or sound like its being overloaded. We've juiced whole apples and multiple carrots at a time with no issues. So, to summarize this whole long review. If you are looking for a powerful, sleek looking, easy to clean appliance that can be disassembled and reassembled within a matter of minutes, this is the juicer for you! As of yet we could not be happier, and the cleaning brush it comes with is such a great addition to maintenance.
One issue to consider is that pulp will sometimes build up in the chute that brings it to the pulp reservoir, so when taking the top part off this be careful or the pulp to fall all over the counter. I just take the entire assembly off of the base and dissemble in the sink to prevent this. But is the only issue I've found thus far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Juice Extractor, April 10, 2014
It's almost an okay rating but this is the only juicer I ever owned. I saw the Jack Lalain juicer at Wal-Mart that looks the same as yours for $99.00. When using the juicer I noticed that is isn't juicing the Kale all the way it is in big pieces in the waste bucket. and even on high speed the apples bog the motor down and I find large slices of apples on the top of the grater when I remove the top. But like I say this is the only juicer I've owned so I have nothing to compare it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, April 8, 2014
I love juicing and this juicer does a great job, I put pretty much any fruit or vegetable in it and get a very good amount of juice, does the job super fast and it's easy to clean and put back together, I would recomend to anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent Juicer, April 6, 2014
The only qualms that I have with this machine is that it tends to miss large chunks of fruit/vegetables. Often times there are big chunks that it missed in the waste bin. The plastic pieces tend to fade a bit after a few uses, and the spout where the juice flows from is difficult to clean unless you have a pipe cleaner, or a small brush. I won't say that I'm disappointed with the product, but it's definitely not perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars LoVE My Juice Fountain Plus, April 6, 2014
I received this as a birthday gift (from Amazon) from my brother and while it took me a few weeks to use it I love it. I haven't juiced any leafy greens yet just fruits & veggies (I add wheat grass powder to my drinks). I am soooooooooooooo happy with my purchase and have been egging my friends on to get one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long??, April 6, 2014
Why did I wait so long to purchase this juicer. It is the best bang for your buck...I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My first juicer and I'm loving it..., April 6, 2014
I purchased this model of juicer based on a friends experience.... I have only been juicing for about 3 weeks, but WOW, the change in my body and physical well being is astounding... I highly recommend juicing to anyone that thinks it's just a fad. IT WORKS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this juicer, April 5, 2014
I am so pleased with this juicer. I love how easy it is to use and clean. not hard to put together after cleaning and so far I have made some really tastey juices

‹ Previous | 131 32 33211 | Next ›