4.0 out of 5 stars cute toy
This was a pain to put together as the cardboard sides of the stable kept slipping out of the slots int he plastic clips. May hae been easier with two people assembling it. with that said, it is a very cute stable and my daughter enjoys playing with it. It is not very durable. If your child knocks into it the cardboard sides slip out of the plastic clips.
Published on January 1, 2011 by betsy

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay together
This barn constantly falls apart. As soon as my daughter plays with it something needs to be fixed. It is really a lot of trouble. I will have to try taping it together.
Published on December 6, 2010 by HSS

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay together, December 6, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this..., December 30, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
My parents bought this forr me for christmas a year ago. it came and i played with it once, and it fell apart. the gates broke off, and everything else. the walls and roof also fell off. I wouldnt recommend this....

2.0 out of 5 stars had to tape, February 1, 2010
This is made of thick paper which my daughter asked me at least 15 times to fix the barn because it kept coming appart. Finally, I tped the whole thing from the gates to the walls. Now it works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute toy, January 1, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Rinky Dink, January 4, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
For the price, I expected this product to be better quality. The stable is so flimsy that I had to use tape to keep it together. The package I bought included the horses and a girl. Within the first week, one leg on each of the horses broke and the little girl's arm broke off. My daughter was not playing rough with them when this happened, they broke during play that would be considered normal for a child. I regret buying this and hope I can save you some trouble and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Glue It!, November 16, 2012
dw (Spokane, Washington) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
My daughter received this for a present. Like the other reviewers said, it is flimsy and falls apart easily. We used hot glue when putting it together and now it is fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as cheaply made as everyone claims, April 20, 2013
A. Keller (So. California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
My mother bought this for my daughter's 8th birthday and after reading all of the reviews on here, I was wary about the quality of the product and whether it would stand up to my 6 and 8 year old kids. But after assembling it, I think this will work out perfectly for my little animal lover.

Now, yes, the sides are cardboard. We're not talking cereal box cardboard but rather the thick cardboard with glossy sides.

And yes, it is impossible to assemble by yourself. (I had to have an assistant hold the roof for me as I tucked in all the cardboard parts and plastic pillars...and still, the back of the roof never quite sat on straight but it'll work!)

But it is a very adorable stable that will make any girl squeal with delight.

Special note - Considering my kids and their perchance to pick toys up by their roof and carry them around, I used a full tube of super glue on this toy to ensure there will not be any sort of "accidents", which would totally ruin the birthday girl's day. I will be very surprised if it comes apart anytime soon. ;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
I had to super glue it together for my daughter because it keeps falling apart every time she picks it up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't blow on it! It will fall apart!, July 12, 2011
Talissa Becnel (Baton Rouge, LA United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
I was suprised that the majority of this toy is made out of cardboard. For what I paid, I was expecting plastic with some cardboard accents. Not the case. The thing is a pain to get together and falls apart constantly. I am resisting the urge to put it on the curb but my daughter loves it. I am now on the hunt for an all plastic or wood stable :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Junk, July 7, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable (Toy)
It's hard to tell by looking at the box, but the walls of this barn are made of cardboard. The structure is barely held together by 4 plastic posts and any actual "play" will result in the whole thing coming apart.

On the plus side it has plenty of room for several classic horses.

Definitely not worth the price tag or the hassle of keeping to together.

Breyer Classics 3 Horse Stable