Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 6, 2010
This barn constantly falls apart. As soon as my daughter plays with it something needs to be fixed. It is really a lot of trouble. I will have to try taping it together.
on February 1, 2010
This is made of thick paper which my daughter asked me at least 15 times to fix the barn because it kept coming appart. Finally, I tped the whole thing from the gates to the walls. Now it works fine.
on December 30, 2010
My parents bought this forr me for christmas a year ago. it came and i played with it once, and it fell apart. the gates broke off, and everything else. the walls and roof also fell off. I wouldnt recommend this....
on January 1, 2011
This was a pain to put together as the cardboard sides of the stable kept slipping out of the slots int he plastic clips. May hae been easier with two people assembling it. with that said, it is a very cute stable and my daughter enjoys playing with it. It is not very durable. If your child knocks into it the cardboard sides slip out of the plastic clips.
on November 16, 2012
My daughter received this for a present. Like the other reviewers said, it is flimsy and falls apart easily. We used hot glue when putting it together and now it is fine.
on April 20, 2013
My mother bought this for my daughter's 8th birthday and after reading all of the reviews on here, I was wary about the quality of the product and whether it would stand up to my 6 and 8 year old kids. But after assembling it, I think this will work out perfectly for my little animal lover.

Now, yes, the sides are cardboard. We're not talking cereal box cardboard but rather the thick cardboard with glossy sides.

And yes, it is impossible to assemble by yourself. (I had to have an assistant hold the roof for me as I tucked in all the cardboard parts and plastic pillars...and still, the back of the roof never quite sat on straight but it'll work!)

But it is a very adorable stable that will make any girl squeal with delight.

Special note - Considering my kids and their perchance to pick toys up by their roof and carry them around, I used a full tube of super glue on this toy to ensure there will not be any sort of "accidents", which would totally ruin the birthday girl's day. I will be very surprised if it comes apart anytime soon. ;-)
review image
on January 4, 2011
For the price, I expected this product to be better quality. The stable is so flimsy that I had to use tape to keep it together. The package I bought included the horses and a girl. Within the first week, one leg on each of the horses broke and the little girl's arm broke off. My daughter was not playing rough with them when this happened, they broke during play that would be considered normal for a child. I regret buying this and hope I can save you some trouble and money.
on October 19, 2015
The stable was really cute but it is really hard to put together. I was assembling it with my 6 year old granddaughter and we never got it to stay together. It just kept falling apart. She was never able to play with it because every time she tried to open the stable gates to put a horse in it, it fell apart. We ended up returning the item.
on January 5, 2016
Granddaughter is a nine-year-old horsewoman who won her first blue ribbon for dressage in the first show she ever saddled up in. She loves her Breyer collection almost as much as she loves her horse Dino.
on August 26, 2014
This is a cute little horse stable, one of Breyer's better models. We've had many that came apart so easily they were discouraging for little hands that wanted to play but had to keep putting the thing back together while doing so. This one does come apart, but it easier to put back together and if you leave it sitting in one spot (a shelf), it's pretty and works best. My daughter likes it, so I'm happy.