Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%

on February 9, 2009
These are a glimpse of the classic realism of the old Breyer models. They are beautifully sculpted and painted to look very authentic - not shiny or cartoony at all. They are the smaller Classic size and really a very nice set.
on March 13, 2011
We purchased these horses and a few other Breyer models for our 6 year old daughter for Christmas this past year. She and her 4 year old brother love them and play with them daily. They have held up well and still look gorgeous, just like they did when they came out of the box. I purchased these horses over similar toys specifically because they are very realistic looking and are anatomically correct. We love them and will most likely be buying more for our other children as they get older.
on September 27, 2008
My 10 year old daughter loves Breyer horses and collects them. She browses Amazon to find good deals and I bought her this as a reward for doing great in school. The package arrived before the estimated delivery day and in perfect condition.
on July 18, 2011
I grew up with horses, and I wanted my Niece to love them as much as I. She loves them. Never question quality when it comes from Breyer. Throughout my life, I have seen to many to count. They are made just as well as they have 30+ years ago.
on January 4, 2013
Great set. Love it. I never had a grey horse but this set is very nice. The little foal is cut and the mother is proud!
on August 21, 2013
This stallion and foal were my first Breyer horses. When I saw these horses, I immediately fell in love with them. The stallion is very majestic and noble.
I totally recommend this set!

See 1 answered question