- File Size: 339 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Publisher: William R. Taylor (April 28, 2011)
- Publication Date: April 28, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004YYM1NC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,613,488 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Bribem Beaver Logs On Kindle Edition
|Length: 138 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Featured Recent Releases
Browse the following literature & fiction recent releases to find your next great read.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
a non-fiction book for adults and older adolescents in the US and abroad. It's available on Amazon as an e-book.
I've come to see finding hope as one key to feeling better, but I also know how easy it can be for some of us to lose hope, or never find much, at various points in our lives.
Cope With Your Crisis aims to support readers' own efforts to solve problems, and to suggest some possibilities they may have overlooked.
Some readers might also find helpful the index site at the National Institute of Mental Health. Many mental health topics are covered there.
(I need to add that readers who feel suicidal or homicidal should contact their health care provider, or the local Help Line in the phone book. Cope With Your Crisis is not intended as treatment for life threatening or other psychiatric conditions.)
There is a convenient checklist cueing responses to a crisis at the UCLA site on crisis coping. The site is addressing crises in young people at school, but the same principles could be adapted to other places.
Cope With Your Crisis is available as an ebook from Amazon.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Cats, Dogs & Animals
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales