5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Skip Hop Pronto! Changing Station
I bought this after using the Skip Hop Pronto! Changing Station for 6 months. I prefer this design for a few reasons:

Pros:
Published 18 months ago by Jyl Ayres

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was smaller than it is
I thought it was smaller when it is folded, but is not... it is like 14 inches x 8 inches folded...
Published 19 months ago by Isidora Riutort

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Skip Hop Pronto! Changing Station, February 25, 2013
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)

Pros:
-The outer shell of this clutch is made of a firm material that keeps it's shape, even when it's empty. I carry mine inside a Petunia Pickle Bottom Sashay Satchel and I like that it helps keep the shape of my diaper bag, but also that it doesn't turn into a big burrito if you choose to use it with a soft wipes case.
-I like the elastic pouches for holding diapers as opposed to zippers. Faster to load/unload, and you don't have to worry about catching and shredding a diaper in the zipper. The mesh also allows you to see how many diapers you have without having to unzip.
-The baggie dispenser is nice, but you can also use it to hold a small tube of diaper cream instead.
-This folds and unfolds faster than the Pronto! The pad is about the same size, but the shape of this one is a little smarter.
-All surfaces are easy to clean. The pad has nice cushion to it.
-My husband grabs this is he's taking the baby out since it's nice and gender neutral. I grab it if I'm running a short errand.
-My Skip Hop started to fall apart after a while. The Brica is more durable.

Cons:
-I does not come with it's own wipes case. A standard hard sided travel wipes case is a little too bulky if you want to carry 4 size three diapers like I do. I use a soft sided wipes case (by Okkatots) and I think it fits better.
-The strap on this is too short for me to use as a wrist strap. You could attache it to your stroller because it has a nice clip, but I've never used it in that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brica thought of everything with the goPad!, August 11, 2012
KristyG (Clinton, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
The goPad changer was definitely designed with convenience in mind! Our 2nd child is now 6 weeks old and I had been using a changing pad we used with baby #1 until we got this one. Let me tell you, the goPad is SO MUCH better than our other changing pad, or any that I've looked at for that matter. Here are a few things I love about it:
1. The Bag 'n Toss diaper bag dispenser is the best! I would always forget to grab a few disposable bags for my other changing pad, but this one allows you to carry a whole roll of them with easy access.
2. Mesh pockets are large enough for a full size wipe case, several diapers, plus other changing essentials.
3. The placement of the mesh pockets at the bottom of the changing pad (rather than on the side) is perfect for using this at fold-down changing stations in public restrooms. I much prefer this to the other changer I have, which has side pockets that flap down on the baby while I'm trying to change her.
4. The zip-off changing pad makes it easy to throw in the washer when needed.
5. The neutral grey color on the outside is stylish, modern, and doesn't shout "baby gear", which my husband likes.
Thank you, Brica, for designing a changing pad that has every feature a parent could want, and then some!

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was smaller than it is, February 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!! Damaged!!, July 29, 2014
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
I think this product is a good idea & looks great in the pictures which is why I didn't mind paying shipping costs to the UK, however, when it arrived I was a bit underwhelmed as the quality was not great. The main strap at the front which closes it looks particularly cheap. Despite this I was prepared to keep it mainly due to return costs but when I went to use it I was disappointed to discover the mesh netting on the inside which holds the nappies had a hole in it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brica Elite goPad diaper changer, November 23, 2012
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
It was just ok. After I put about 4 diapers in it (size 4), some wipes, some cream, and a onesie to change m baby just in case, I found it to be very bulky and not at all convenient to carry around. Not any more convenient than me using a larger size Clinique make up bag that I received for free once with my purchase, which also has a second separate pocket where I keep my cream, and it the larger compartment I keep diapers, wipes, and an outfit. I wanted to really like this, but unfortunately it made no sense for me to keep it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, November 23, 2012
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
This changing set is much bigger than what I expected, with the diaper trash bags that usually doesn't exist on other brands. I'm sure it's very comfy and can be a good asset to put in a car for instance, but not so convenient in your purse or stroller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design!, May 10, 2013
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
Very convenient. Great for running to the bathroom while traveling. The little trash bag holder is great for disposing of the dirty diapers and contain the smell. Absolutely love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stiffer than I thought, too big for keeping in a diaper bag, January 24, 2013
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
This product was made of a very stiff/firm material, and it was larger than I thought. Not a good fit if you want to keep it in your diaper bag for quick and easy diaper changes. The bag dispenser is nice and I really liked that the changing pad zipped off so that you could use it separately (I was tempted to keep it just for that purpose, but that makes for a very expensive changing pad). It's also a great size for a changing pad.

I prefer the Deluxe Fold and Go Diapering Kit by First Years because I think it takes up less real estate in my diaper bag (I just wish the changing pad on that one also detached). This item would be great for keeping in the car or for carrying all by itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge bulky diaper clutch, or a huge bulk changing pad, not both, December 19, 2013
Gagewyn (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Brica goPad is too big to carry easily, but too small to hold anything except for the integrated changing pad. It's pretty much a huge, awkward, hard to clean changing pad with a hard sided case.

This is a useless, throw away item. If you are having a baby, you will be spending plenty of money on things you need. Do not waste money and storage space on this. If you are looking for a gift for a baby shower, look elsewhere. I love my Brica Baby in Sight Mirror Brica Baby In Sight Mirror Gray . I love 90% of my waterproof pads (which I use as changing pads, then toss in the wash). For the price of this, you can get 4 Carters waterproof pads that are 18 by 27 inches and perfect for changing pads that fold up small to fit in a diaper bag www.amazon.com/Carters-Pack-Keep-Quilted-White/dp/B002UD65YA/ . I love all the diapers I have ever been gifted, and I use diapers every single day.

Too big to carry easily: When folded up, the goPad is about the size of a laptop computer in terms of thickness and length. Width is a shorter than a laptop, but in general, if a small laptop won't fit in a purse or bag, then this won't either. It is bigger than a netbook. It is bigger than a tablet. It is bigger than a tablet computer. It is closer to laptop size than to any of those.

To small inside to keep diapers, wipes, and diaper cream: The goPad consists of a stiff sided case with a changing pad that folds up to fit neatly inside the case. With the changing pad folded into the case, the case is completely full. This is because the changing pad has a giant padded part to go under the baby's head. Baby is to be comfortable, but the price is you must carry around a giant pillow in an giant stiff sided case. The goPad has inside pockets made of mesh and elastic, which are advertised as being for diapers and wipes. I was able to fit 5 size two diapers and a wipes sampler pack from Huggies that contains only 8 wipes. That made the case of the goPad bulge slightly. And, there was no great place to put some diaper cream, change of clothes, or any other baby things. I don't want to put diaper cream in a mesh pocket, where it might fall out, and I certainly don't want a tube of cream to be squished constantly. The goPad has a small compartment for a roll of trash bags. A small diaper rash cream tube might fit there, but I would have to specifically buy a very small tube of diaper rash cream, and try it for fit in the store. I don't already own any diaper rash cream tubes that I can fit into the goPad, other than into a mesh compartment with only a piece of elastic over the opening. The goPad can't accommodate even a minimalist set up of diapers, wipes, and diaper rash cream, unless I remove the goPad's changing pad and instead carry a small blanket to use as a changing pad.

Does not work on restroom changing tables: The idea of the goPad is that the pad and baby are on the table, and the hard sided case with pockets hangs over the edge to reach into easily. That's fine while baby is on pad and weighing the pad down. If the pad is by itself with the hard case part hanging over the edge of a changing table, then the pad does not weigh enough, and the hard sided case with wipes and diapers pulls the whole thing off onto the ground. That will happen if you put the pad down before putting baby on it, or if you pick baby up first before picking up pad. Then all your things in mesh pockets touches the bathroom floor through the mesh, and all the side of the changing pad that is meant to touch your baby also touches the bathroom floor. Yuck!

Zipper is annoying: The changing pad is attached to the case with a zipper. That's supposed to be so you can remove and wash the pad. What it really means is that if you are spreading this out by holding the changing pad, and the zipper has started to unzip even the tiniest bit, then the weigh of the case will pull the zipper completely free, and the case with any supplies you have in it will fall on the floor, then you supplies in mesh pockets will touch the floor through the mesh. Yuck!

I had wanted to keep this in my car, for quick changes. I can keep it there to use as a changing pad, but I also have to keep a bag with diapers, wipes, and diaper cream. And, really, I can also keep a waterproof pad in the same bag, and not have this extra goPad thing in my car.

The goPad is pretty much a waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable, great size!, June 18, 2013
This review is from: BRICA goPad Diaper Changer (Baby Product)
This changer is very nice, the size is perfect for travelling and it has a lot of pockets were you can put anything you need.

BRICA goPad Diaper Changer