5.0 out of 5 stars Great features
Love this mirror that I bought it as a gift as well as for myself. The light is dim, which is perfect so you don't wake your baby. Would def recommend. One downside is that you can't turn the power on from the remote, you have to do it on the mirror. Then you can control the light an music from the remote.
Published on July 27, 2011 by LuvShping

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to position
Published on December 5, 2011 by Yogigirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great features, July 27, 2011
LuvShping (Dayton, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brica Day and Night Light Musical Mirror, Gray (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars On my list of top baby items we have purchased, but.., March 6, 2012
C. R. Souser (Anchorage, AK United States) - See all my reviews
This mirror is great for in the car for the purposes of keeping a general eye on our child and setting a routine.

We bought two, had others see ours and buy it and ourselves and everyone we know who got one has been generally very happy with it.

The PROS:
1) The remote control is absolutely great; 6 months of winter and still on the first set of batteries in the mirror's light/music.
2) The music it plays is loud enough that it entertains baby, but no so loud it is annoying to the baby or others in the front seat.
3) The mirror itself with the adjustable piece of stiff fabric/plastic allows you to adjust the mirrors angle for the baby to see out.

The Cons:
1) Only one, the light is next to useless other than for a bright object for the baby to look at. It will NOT generate enough light to illuminate the baby down below in a car seat in the dark of night or even at dawn or dusk. So I never use it. I have been tempted to pop it open and replace the incandescent flashlight bulb with a more powerful LED light. That is one thing the manufacturers could do to make this a 5 star product all around.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to position, December 5, 2011
Yogigirl (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Having to travel by myself with my 3 month old I bought this so I could keep an eye on her while driving as she spits up a lot. I have a 2008 CRV and her car seat is positioned in the middle. Positioning the mirror is tricky. If you position it as pictured it blocks your rear view as it sticks up very high over the head rest. I actually had to turn it upside down so it did not affect traffic in my rear view. Because its upside down the light does not reflect down but up. I didn't really use the light or the music but it was nice to see her. My husband was concerned that I would be looking at her too much and not traffic so make sure not to look too long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, June 14, 2011
Jojo (Oakland, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This mirror is great for its purpose. I like the fact that the mirror is wide and holds securely to the headrest of the seat. It helps me see the baby when they are sitting in the rearview facing carseat. I also like the fact that the night light isn't too bright, but still functional when checking up on the baby at night time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hideous music playing, buggy remote control and mirror that distorts!, January 7, 2013
Why didn't they make this mirror like the ones on our cars that amplify the image? This mirror seems to make the baby look SMALLER than he is in person. This is not useful when I'm driving and can't keep my eyes on him for more than 2 seconds, after all, how long exactly should I have to stare into my rear view mirror to actually assertain how my child is doing?

This product is barely worth the money. I could have propped up a hand mirror and probably had better luck. And the light, well it fades on and fades off almost before you even know it. Again, when driving and you are pressing a remote control, wouldn't it be great to just have the light turn on quickly so you can SEE while driving, instead of having to wait and then hopefully you aren't rear ending the car ahead of you waiting for the light to come on? Gimme a break.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, October 6, 2012
Workmanship isn't the best. There are weird puckers in the fabric, etc. Oh, well. It's made my baby daughter so much happier on car rides, now that she can look in the mirror at herself. I feel so much better, being able to check on her and see that she's alright. We haven't used the music and light that much but they do work and it's really neat that they are there at all. Was very quick and easy to set up and adjust to a good viewing angle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling, September 2, 2012
This mirror was great for night time traveling! The music was soothing enough to lull my daughter to sleep and the light was just dim enough to check on her without waking her up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who drives longer distances and needs some entertainment for their little one :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this product!, August 9, 2012
This product doesn't work and we will be purchasing a different mirror. My husband put all the batteries in it and the light does work. The remote works but the music and light don't work at all. Don't buy this product we are very disappointed and will be returning it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than what I had...could be better, November 22, 2011
What I like:
-Stays in place well
-The music isn't very annoying, and has 2 volume settings
-The mirror is fairly distortion free, so my baby doesn't look like a morphed alien head

What I don't like
-The light is so dim, it's hard to see my babies face to see if she is awake/asleep
-The remote control sometimes takes a few clicks to activate on either setting

If this had an adjustable brightness to the light and a better remote control, it would be great!

T.C.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed...Waste of money, February 24, 2012
I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but seeing so many good reviews on this product, I am baffled. This is a terrible mirror for actually seeing your child from the front seat. It makes her look farther away than she is, and the light is completely useless. I bought this before she was born and by the time I installed it and found out it's limitations, I could not find the receipt to return it. Sadly, a WASTE. Definitely do NOT recommend. I have a standard FLAT baby mirror now and it works fine and I just turn on the car interior light briefly to see her if I need to.

Rate and Discover Movies