5.0 out of 5 stars cool, December 5, 2012
This review is from: BrickArms Exclusive 2 to 4 Inch Scale Figure Style LOOSE Weapon RPG Rocket Grenade (Toy)
i did a video of this and it was at like 1.234.323 subs thank you homies. my name is dusty1323

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Fun, October 28, 2011
I use lego parts for my WWII model conversions, and I must say that I have yet to be disaspointed with anything BrickArms has make. The service was quick and reliable, so no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, July 26, 2013
The item looks great. Good packaging. On time. With no when will it get here stress. That and its very useful for any brick related little or big battle.

Rate and Discover Movies