4.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful
Published 20 months ago by Kristal M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very but fragile
I really loved this hair comb, looks like it does in the picture. The reason for my 3 stars instead of 5 is because the big crystal flower next to the silk one fell off when I picked the comb up. I would have returned it but I am wearing it in my wedding which is in a week and a half. I even tried gluing it and nothing will make it stick. Definitely bummed.
Published 21 months ago by Trisha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Bridal Handmade Swarovski Crystal With Pearl and Silk Flower Hair comb For Wedding 60274 (Misc.)
I can't believe how fast I recieved this Item. I ordered it one day with the standard shipping and I got it the next day. The picture does not do it justice. It is more stunning in person. Absolutely beautiful!!! This really does complete my wedding look. The reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because it is extremely delicate. Handle with care or it will break. Also the white flowers do not look like flowers (at least on mine) its more the a bunch of white peddles that dont really form a flower. Still it is extremely beautiful. If you are picking about that sort of thing just think about it before you purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very but fragile, April 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 17, 2013
I purchased this hair piece to wear for my wedding. The picture does not do it justice! It is well worth purchasing and is gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, May 15, 2013
Product was delivered quickly. It was also packaged nicely so the comb wouldn't get damaged in the mail. The jewels on the comb really sparkle. The wires on the comb that the pearls are attached to are bendable. The only concern I would mention is the comb itself is pretty small so if you have fine hair it might not stay in very nicely because the item does have some weight to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Hair Comb, June 23, 2014
I opted not to wear a veil for my wedding, instead wanting a simple flower in my hair. But after realizing that a real blossom would not last all day-- the petals would probably start falling out within a matter of hours, from being out of water and jostled around while I moved/ate/danced/etc. So a decorative hair clip/comb seemed like the best solution.

I was apprehensive about spending so much money on a hair comb that I hadn't even seen first, but so pleased when it arrived! It was the perfect size-- not obnoxiously huge but not insignificantly puny-- and the quality was great. I didn't feel worried at all about pieces breaking off. The little crystals perfectly complimented the beadwork on my dress, and the pearls add a touch of traditional sophistication. It was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than pictured, January 30, 2014
It's perfect. Exactly as pictured, but even better in person. Arrived 2 days after my order! It came faster than my amazon prime orders! I am so happy I ordered this- it's the perfect mix of delicate and bling. Exceeded all my expectations!! Can't wait to wear this on my wedding day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hair comb, December 13, 2013
I ordered this hair comb on Dec 10, got it (across the country) on Dec 12. It is gorgeous, way better in person even. I love it and can't wait to wear it for my wedding. Can't beat the price, I shopped around and this was only half the cost of pieces that weren't even as nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars So gorgeous, August 15, 2014
I just received this in the mail today and can I say it's absolutely gorgeous! I tried it on and even with my hair in pony tail I looked like a bride already! The shipping was much faster than anticipated. I can't wait to wear this on my special day!

5.0 out of 5 stars bridal hairpiece, January 28, 2014
This hair comb is more beautiful in person. The quality of it is superb. I'm so happy I got this haircomb as part of my wedding accessories. The order came earlier than stated. Very happy with everything!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a beautiful headpiece! MUCH MUCH better in person, July 17, 2014
This is such a beautiful headpiece! MUCH MUCH better in person. I did not want anything that is too huge or too small. This was the perfect size for me. Thank you!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›