"For the beginner or near-beginner, the revised Bridge for Dummies
by Eddie Kantar is the best choice." (The New York Times
, December 16, 2006)
From the Back Cover
Find out how to strategize with your partner
Hone your bridge skills and trump your opponents in no time!
Bridge isn't a game for wimps, but this helpful guide opens the door to understanding bridge with plenty of illustrated example hands, the latest bidding techniques, and an updated resources list. Bridge champion Eddie Kantar demystifies the strategies you need to succeed at this challenging game.
Discover how to
- Understand bridge terms
- Count and take sure tricks
- Strategically rank, decode, and respond to bids
- Find ways to double and redouble
- Keep score using different styles
- Search for bridge resources