- Series: Bridges to Contemplative Living with Thomas Merton
- Paperback: 62 pages
- Publisher: Ave Maria Press (January 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594712042
- ISBN-13: 978-1594712043
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Lent and Holy Week (Bridges to Contemplative Living with Thomas Merton) Paperback – January 1, 2009
Adam Hamilton Explores the Major Themes of The Gospel of John
Join Adam Hamilton this Lent and Easter, as he explains the context of some of the best-known verses in the New Testament while teaching abouth the life, ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus through the Gospel of John. Learn more | See author page
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend it heartily.