Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 25, 2013
I needed to replace the pump on my pressure washer. The previous one developed a crack in the housing. Found this one at a great price with free shipping. Placed my order and received it within 3 days. Simple replacement - remove 3 bolts holding the old one on, drop the old one off, put the new one on after lining up the key, bolted it back on. Was busy power washing a few minutes later. The replacement works great. Exact replacement.
on August 30, 2013
Original pump ran about 15 hours total over three years then oil seal failed and pump quit. Replaced it with this pump and after 15 minutes oil seal failed and pump quit. Pump is manufactured by Annovi Reverberi and used on many models of pressure washers. Sent it back and will look for a pressure washer by a different manufacturer.
Do not recommend
on June 6, 2012
Update: I purchased this replacement pump in June 2012 and was thrilled at how well it worked, Fast forward a few years and less than 30 hours on the pump and its crapped out, Im trying to contact the company for at minium a discounted pump replacement.. seriously, less than 30 hours and its Junk ?? not happy.. with that said I don't wanna be the guy that guy that expects something to last forever and when it fails complain, ive put 10 hours or less on this pump for the past three years and just broke it out for 2016 use and its shot...

2012: this pump replaced my four year old Craftsman 2200psi factory (cheap plastic lower) pump. this pump is all metal casing and seems to be of much better quality than the one that was removed. My water pump is working great again and i didnt have to spend $300.00 on a new machine, it was a easy 3 bolt install and i was using my machine in no time.
on May 2, 2015
This was so easy to install, and saved me over $170.00 over buying a new pressure washer! Like everyone says, just undo the three bolts, align the new pump, and reinstall the bolts. So simple! The unit works like a new pressure washer. All I needed was a crescent wrench and an allen wrench. I also used a brass brush to clean off the engine post. I put some brake grease on the shaft just to make it easier to slide the new unit on. Took a total of about 10 minutes!
on June 12, 2012
Using the tailgate of my p/u truck as a work bench, the installation of this pump was just to easy! Working at arm level all I had to do was line up the keyway on the engine shaft to the slot on the pump and....wa-lah! It slipped right on, tighten down the three bolts and job was done. After hooking up water and spray gun, cranked 'er up and was back in business. Good pump and great price/service from Amazon....AGAIN! ;-) One of the other posters said he was disappointed that the pump was made in China, BUT there is NO vertical pump made anywhere in the U.S. Look it up!
on June 9, 2014
Put this pump on my Brute 2500. Went on easily. Turned out my problem was the gun was bad, however, after hooking up another gun to the power washer, everything worked fine. Put the old pump back and it worked fine. I use my power washer for a lot of things, so I am saving this pump just in case.
on April 17, 2014
This was the exact replacement for my pressure pump. But it was very difficult to replace. Not the fault of the part, but the pressure washer design. You should have a partner to help you with the assembly onto the washer. Otherwise, very good product and works just like it did when new.
on February 1, 2013
Bought this from Amazon and it got my pressure washer running again. I had purchased the replacement valves last month but there was more than that wrong with my pump.

I had originally logged on to Sears and attempted to order this. When I entered my credit card information, it was declined. I called customer service and they said my card had been cancelled since I hadn't used it in a year or so. So I went to Amazon rather than apply again. Sorry Sears but I think you are headed the way of Montgomery Wards, or is it Wards or are they gone now?
on March 18, 2013
This thing bolted right on and worked as advertised. I only had a problem with my manifold, but getting this entire piece with the pump attached wasn't that much more and then I wouldn't have to disassemble my old manifold and move parts to the new one - something several reviewers claim often breaks some plastic parts.

Three bolts off, and the old assembly came off. Then this went in place and bolted in. It's important to pour some antifreeze in the inlet if you're going to let the power washer sit for a while as that is what happened to my old manifold. The corrosion from sitting a year (don't let anyone borrow it!) froze the pistons in the manifold and broke it the moment water pressure built up.

I would have preferred it not being the same 'soft' pot metal stuff as the original, but it IS just like the original, which worked fine until the maintenance was neglected. :)
on December 17, 2012
This is the replacement pump for a craftsman pressure washer that the pump died after two years when I left it in the garage. Even winterized these should be kept inside or in a heated garage since you can't get replacement parts you have to buy the whole pump.