5.0 out of 5 stars This was it.
Published 11 months ago by Gregory Kurtz

1.0 out of 5 stars Told to take a walk
Published 2 months ago by rembrandt

5.0 out of 5 stars This was it., October 2, 2013
This review is from: Briggs & Stratton 795478 Carburetor Diaphragm (Lawn & Patio)
My mower was suddenly sluggish and began to stall out on the slightest incline. It was also consuming gas like there was no tomorrow! Only when the gas was almost gone did it run properly. I check online and this was the suggested fix. A quick trip to Amazon, ordered the part, swift delivery and good packaging (this part is delicate). I installed it (really simple to do) and the mower runs like new.

1.0 out of 5 stars Told to take a walk, July 1, 2014
So, I ordered a carburetor diaphragm through Amazon and it arrives quickly and fit and worked. Happy ending….not so fast. It lasted for a month and failed. I sent an email to the supplier Equipitron saying that I was reluctant to purchase another one if the same thing was going to happen again. The response was "Sorry we won't be able"……you have to see a local dealer….Thanks, Matt".
What? Is this Amazon? Matt sent me out to another company. If this sort of thing begins to happen then the trust in Amazon that it will make things right will diminish and Amazon will fail.
Of course, we know that's not gonna happen 'cause Amazon got its thing together and this is an isolated incident.
I didn't take Matt's advice to go to a local B&S dealer. Instead, I ordered another one from a different Amazon supplier. I think that if anybody real actually reads this they should take Matt out behind the barn for a whipping.
That's the tale, so far, I wonder what will happen next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 28, 2014
Mower now works as it did when new. Would recommend this product for anyone that need this part, works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
Sharon Nordgren (Oldsmar, FL United States) - See all my reviews
was perfect works like a champ!

Briggs & Stratton 795478 Carburetor Diaphragm