5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars I make cheese with this cheesecloth
I use this cheesecloth to make cheese, and I am comparing this product mostly to cheesecloth shipped from specialty cheese shops. Generic, so-called "fine", cheesecloth purchased much earlier through Amazon would rate 1 or 2 on my scale.

Like others, I am pleased to use unbleached cloth. The mesh size is as specified, and is good for making cheese. It would...
Published 4 months ago by T. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Brighenti Cheesecloth - 5 Yds - Grade 60: Very Fine Mesh - Unbleached, 100% Cotton
This stuff is worlds better than the loose-weave cheesecloth I was buying from my supermarket's kitchen tools aisle. My main use for cheesecloth is straining homemade nut milks and this product works perfectly in that regard -- absolutely no pulp gets through! It worked so well for nut milks that I decided to try it for straining cold-brew coffee and once again, it performed perfectly. No grounds got through at all, and the cheesecloth was so much faster than my previous method of straining cold brew through an actual coffee filter. I've also used it to squeeze the water/juice out of shredded vegetables such as zucchini, and it works great. It's so durable that you can wash and re-use it multiple times, which makes it a fantastic value. The Brighenti company emailed me through every step of the ordering/shipping process, and since receiving the product they've emailed me to make sure I was happy with it, including recipes and tips for using the product. Outstanding all the way around. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, March 25, 2014
I just tried out my new cheese cloth making some ricotta cheese. This cheese cloth is great! The mesh is much finer than I have used before and made a big difference. I was able to use less cloth than normal and I was able to squeeze the liquid out better. This package has a lot in it too, I was surprised by how much. I am already setting up my maple sap equipment and I will be using this cheese cloth as the filter for sure. Tonight will be the formage blanc recipe and a stuffed roast, all using my cheese cloth. I also tried using it as an applicator for woodworking finishes. It applies a nice even coat with no streaks, great for surface finishes like polyurethane. I'll be stocking the camper with this cheese cloth when de-winterizing it this season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, April 12, 2014
This cheesecloth is so much better than the lightweight stuff I've been getting at the grocery store. The weave is tighter, so I don't have to use many layers to get good coverage. The color is a pleasant ivory, and it has good body and drape. I found it pleasant to work with, as it didn't stretch or snag out of shape like ordinary cheesecloth.

I used the first piece (this is a generous amount of cheesecloth) to recondition a piece of greenware (pottery) that needed to be more moist, and this cloth held the moisture perfectly, and my piece is much better now! I can't wait to try it for making cheese, and filtering jams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, September 11, 2014
Ok, so I am not a cheesecloth expert but compared to what I can buy in my local grocery store it is amazing. We have a family milk cow and I use it to strain the milk as I pour the milk into a pitcher. I was looking for a cheaper option that what I could buy locally and what I discovered was a less expensive, better option. The other stuff fell apart after a couple of uses. I have been using and washing the same piece of cheese cloth for over a month now and it is holding up very well and I use it at least once a day and sometimes twice. I will never go back to store bought cheesecloth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheesecloth - 7.5 Sq Yds Unbleached 100% Cotton Food Grade Brigenti Culinary, April 24, 2014
Roisin Moriarty (Lexington, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I was impressed with the quality of this cheesecloth, beautifully soft, nice firm weave, strong, natural color. Invaluable for straining anything from cheese curdles to lumpy gravy and sauces to fruit to make fruit jelly. Also perfect for polishing silver or wood or any other surfaces you don't want scratched. I'm sure I will find a dozen other uses for this wonderfully versatile cloth.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this product highly, November 30, 2014
I soaked it in olive oil and covered the turkey with it prior to roasting. The cloth allowed the skin to stay moist and not burn. When removed for the last hour the browning was completed. This did everything I hoped it would, and there is plenty left for the future. I recommend this product highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheesecloth, July 13, 2014
I use cheesecloth for when I rob my hives to filter the honey. I may also use it for filtering grapes. This looks very nice and the recipe you sent looks wonderful. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works terrific for screening juice from blanched blackberries for making jelly, July 17, 2014
Works terrific for screening juice from blanched blackberries for making jelly. Great shipping. Brighenti Culinary also sent me complimentary recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT:-), June 27, 2014
This has got to be the absolute best cheese cloth on the market. It is very sturdy, doesn't fray like some of the other brands that I have tried & it is washable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT WITH OUTSTANDING SERVICE, March 20, 2014
As soon as I opened my package of cheesecloth I knew it was simply the best cheesecloth I have seen. Durable yet supple. The seller kept in contact with me throughout the whole transaction to make sure I was pleased with the service and shipping. I can't wait to get started using my new cheesecloth for many tasks. GREAT JOB BRIGHENTI CULINARY.